Oak Valley (My first completed park)

My first ever completed park and my first upload to the site so please let me know if there are any issues with the upload. No downloaded custom scenery was used, all buildings are self-built. Feel free to take what you like and any constructive criticism is welcome.

Welcome to Oak Valley Amusement Park! A beautiful mountain valley, developed into a world of fun and joy!

Set in a quiet village, this park offers 2 thrilling roller coasters and many other thrilling attractions.

Take flight with The Flying Dutchman and get a great view of the valley's scenic center square.

Bring a loved one to the Eye of the Valley and see the full splendor of Oak Valley from a private and romantic aerial view.

Indulge in one of our many restaurants, offering all types of delicious treats. From Pizza to Turkish Delights, we have something for everyone.

So come to Oak Valley and give us your money!

More screenshots in the download page: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/15094

[Image: 570aa0a255718.jpg]

[Image: 570aa0b335d91.jpg]

[Image: 570aa0c510029.jpg]

[Image: 570aa0f7bbc56.jpg]
For being completely Vanilla this looks pretty good Smile I love the line where you tell people to give you their money by the way xD
Team CoasterTech

Thank you! Any custom scenery you would suggest? I've been wanting to get more into it.
Thank you! Any custom scenery you would suggest? I've been wanting to get more into it.
You can't really mix vanilla and custom scenery - it just doesn't work aesthetically. I'd find a good set of pathcovers (Shigg's are good), use Belgabor's Invisible Doodads, ShyGuy's Rocks, Planters, MainStreet sets, Catfish Cove, and Alpine sets, basically all of StationJimJr's sets, and Moby's Steel Jungle/BigBurger's Timber. Those will give you a good base for CS, there are more that you'll want to pick up, such as: lifthill sets, footers, connectors, and other stuff.
Team CoasterTech

Awesome. I'll check them out and see what I can do. Thanks a lot!
No problem at all, I suggest looking both in our download section here on RCTgo, and on CS Depot.
Team CoasterTech