Vote for your favorite track! Round 234

Haven't done this in a while. That's right, Chimalion is back on RCTgo.

Smoking Gun:
It's a unique coaster with a nice twisty layout, and I really like seeing older-game coasters. However I'm putting it in this spot because it doesn't look like the smoothest ride and there isn't really a theme.

Drachen BG Concept:
I feel there aren't really enough screenshots to judge it in every aspect, but you have a video so lol I guess. The layout is quite nice, maybe a little short and too fast, and you should make the supports a little more realistic. But I like the theme and architecture, so good work!

Blellow:
I don't see splitting coasters barely ever, so this is really unique! The foliage and terraforming are good and the scenery is quite realistic. I guess the 2nd entry made you my second choice.

Mindbender:
Apart from minor screenshots, there is nothing I can criticize on this ride. It's super realistic, super unique with an awesome layout, good supports, and beautiful scenery. Amazing work! You got my vote.
I need a new signature.
Quote:However I'm putting it in this spot because it doesn't look like the smoothest ride and there isn't really a theme.

It's delightfully smooth, and it's appropriately located in the Wild West region of the park.   Cool
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I didn't vote yet, but there is my comments for each entry:

Smoking Gun:
Again, this is a very good RCT2 entry, one of the nicest wooden roller coaster layout I've ever seen. It is very realistic and fits well with the rest of the park. Even if it is one of the smoothest wooden I saw in RCT2 and the large amount of supports makes it look better, the scenery around it is simple and too common for me. Some originality would help to make it better. In general, this entry could definitively take my vote.

Mindbender:
Mindbender is a very nice RCT3 entry, with a decent layout and a complete scenery. The folliage is well done such as the station and other buildings around it. However, it isn't perfect: the track has some smoothness problems at some parts and the supports are excessives and not so well built. In general, this is a good entry that kept my attention and could maybe take my vote, but not in priority.

Drachen BG Concept:
This one is not bad, but it didn't surprise me. There is an abundant folliage around it, but it looks artificial in my opinion, and its distribution is not equal everywhere, since there is many blank spaces that could have some folliage. Also, the layout is not very original for my preferences, I saw this kind of layout too much. About the building, they also look blank for me. I don't know if all the weaknesses I said are due to the game, but the track could be definitively improved.

Blellow:
At first view, it looks like a good roller coaster, but I would like to see more dynamic screenshots of the track to comment it as well as I can. And having a POV of the ride would definitively help to have a better view on it. For now, I see many good things there: the buildings and the structures are amazing, and there is a varied folliage that makes it better. Also, the idea of a dueling is very creative, but I don't know why both tracks are connected to the same station and the same block brakes. I usually see two completely separated tracks when it is question of that kind of roller coasters. This entry has a lot of chance to have my vote.

This is all I can say about those entries, and I hope I did it well. Afterall, it's a question of opinion and no one have the same reasons to like an entry more than others. I wish the best for all entries of this round!  Wink

I just realized that Blellow is a splitter, and now I know how a splitter looks like. I didn't know what it was before and I wrote my comments according to that. Sorry Blellow, happily that would just inscrease my appreciation for it because now I understand why the two tracks are merged together.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Voted mindbender in the end, the track design on smoking gun is great, but just trees, support structures and a simple station are not going to get a coaster a win, it needs more extra scenery
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

dont think i will be able to get the POV up on youtube for blellow. the upload gets to 26% then doesnt budge, sorry about that.
I finally vote for Mindbender, for all the reasons that are said before by others.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.