Shootout - Round 238 Winner

So I just found out that wildcat at Hersheypark was the first gci coaster lol thats pretty awesome

It also happens to be my favorite gci coaster
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
^ You realize that lightning racer is a GCI, and if wildcat is your favorite GCI than lightning racer can't be...
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Ik I never said lightning racer was my favorite lol I just based it on lr

But lr is my second fave then roar at sfa
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
OK, thought you said LR was your fave.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Quick question if I wanted to make sort of an RMC in rct2 with the collision trainer, which would I use hyper twister and wooden?
I'm not particularly familiar with trainers, but if you can combine the wooden track with a steel track, twister would be ideal over hyper-twister for an RMC since it includes inversions.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
kk thank you