New ride mod wanted

so can someone make this ride into the game?

http://www.moreyspiers.com/explore/blog/...s-boat-tag

i loved this ride at wildwood! about 15 people are outside the fence with guns fireing little balls at targets and there are 3 boat tanks in the water that fire at eatch other! (if possable..when you are in cam mode use WASD to move and mouse to aim the two turrets and click to fire your self! all the code is in..could use the WASD form the jeep and the fire from the water gun path..could work! though i have no moding exprience so i may be 100% wrong :P)
its impossible
(Jul 16, 2016, 10:59 PM)Drew_ Wrote: its impossible

why?
Someone would have to make models for the boat tanks, rewrite the codes for the guns and the tanks ability to move (which is much more difficult than just copying and pasting codes - believe it or not it isn't that easy). The final issue is that I don't believe there are any CTR creators left on the site.
Team CoasterTech

Couldn't you just use the space rings from RCT2 and just make the rings tanks? that might work
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
(Jul 17, 2016, 11:07 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: The final issue is that I don't believe there are any CTR creators left on the site.

i dont think there were any to begin with
(Jul 17, 2016, 11:07 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Someone would have to make models for the boat tanks, rewrite the codes for the guns and the tanks ability to move (which is much more difficult than just copying and pasting codes - believe it or not it isn't that easy). The final issue is that I don't believe there are any CTR creators left on the site.

i know it not as easy as copy and past..im a coder :P (but i have no clue what code RTC uses..)

but i was talking like looking at them for examples then putting that in the Boat for own use
@Pineracer & navy - While someone could potentially figure it out if they knew what they were doing my final point still remains valid as there aren't any active CTR creators on the site. As Drew said we don't believe there ever were any on the site in the first place.
Team CoasterTech