Server move

Hi all,

The main website and forums were moved to a new server today. There may still be a few lingering issues as a result of the move as the server's software packages were also updated as part of this move. If you receive any errors or have any new issues with the website, please let me know in this thread, including what you were trying to do and what error you received. 

There are still a few other things that need to be moved, but these do not have any effect on the overall operation of the website. The downloads and screenshots were already hosted on a separate server so there should not be any issues with downloading files.

Thanks,
Justin
(Jul 24, 2016, 06:37 PM)Justin Wrote: Hi all,

The main website and forums were moved to a new server today. There may still be a few lingering issues as a result of the move as the server's software packages were also updated as part of this move. If you receive any errors or have any new issues with the website, please let me know in this thread, including what you were trying to do and what error you received. 

There are still a few other things that need to be moved, but these do not have any effect on the overall operation of the website. The downloads and screenshots were already hosted on a separate server so there should not be any issues with downloading files.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,
I didn't see this until after I posted the information here http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-21631-pos...#pid124411
sorry. 
aecrouch7413
We have fully moved everything off of the old server and the old server has been shut down.

There were a couple of issues with uploading downloads and screenshots -- these issues have been resolved.
havent gotten any errors or anything so nice job with the move
I heard about someone who tried to sign in but got the following error: "1364 - Field 'passwordconvert' doesn't have a default value". The user is nicknamed ICU.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Everything has been working much better for me. I'm using windows 10.
(Jul 26, 2016, 11:09 PM)SupraTheHedgehog Wrote: I heard about someone who tried to sign in but got the following error: "1364 - Field 'passwordconvert' doesn't have a default value". The user is nicknamed ICU.

There is no user by that name...
We seem to be experiencing issues when uploading downloads or posting videos...I'm not entirely sure what's causing the problem but I am looking into it. Both of these problems have been resolved.
Adding videos has been fixed...still working on uploading downloads.

Uploading downloads has also been fixed.
To let everyone know, I was just able to upload a file to RCTgo and post it. So, everything seems back to normal. I, however, do not know if Justin has found anything else, or if he knows he's fixed it yet.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!