Larry591's RCT2 Coaster Designs

I recently made a bunch of different roller coasters in RCT2 and thought they might be worth sharing.  None of these require expansion packs or custom scenery to download, so I hope you enjoy them.

First up, we have Neon Napalmer, a Vertical Drop coaster surrounded by Abstract scenery:
[Image: F0V0OU3IRAVZ3V0.LARGE.jpg]

Royal Flush, a Floorless themed with playing cards and trees shaped like various card suits.  I actually built the coaster about 10 years ago, but the scenery I added was very recent.
[Image: FKA7R3MIRAVZ3ZY.LARGE.jpg]

Here's Meteor Shower, a Space-themed Invert:
[Image: F9C7GIPIRAVZ3WB.LARGE.jpg]

Here's Gladiator's Gallop, a Steeplechase themed with Classical/Roman scenery.  Prior to building this, I don't think I've ever made a coaster of this type or used this scenery.
[Image: F4BBICEIRAVZ42G.LARGE.jpg]

Charging Cheetah, a giant Stand-Up coaster with Jungle scenery:
[Image: FS0GVV9IRAVZ4AT.LARGE.jpg]

And finally, we have Sugar High.  A wicked coaster themed with deceptively cute candy scenery.  This is my second version of the ride, having posted a previous one earlier.
[Image: FNOYK0WIRAVZ4JA.LARGE.jpg]

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
You seem to favor B&M-style coasters (twisters, inverted, vertical drop, etc). Going by both scenery and layout, my favorite by far is Sugar High because all the scenery interacts well with the ride, the layout is the most realistic for its respective coaster type, and it's the only time I've ever seen anyone actually use the giant marshmallows.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I really like the last screenshot - the pink and white one. Has a great look to it.
Late reply but thanks, and yeah, I do build a lot of Inverts and Twisters.  Anyway, here's a new coaster I've recently built.  This one's called Caramel Curves, and it's a bobsled that uses the same kind of candy theming Sugar High does, except tinted brown to make it look more caramel-like.
[Image: 57e7470d932fd.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Nice job. Very original "fantasy" coasters.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
This looks really cool, I think you do need to add outside scenery though, it's one of Chris's pet peeves, and it doesnt effect me often, but this time I think outer scenery is needed
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Thank you both.  And Nave: Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take that into consideration in the future.

In the meantime, here are the links to my most recent batch of coasters, during which I was experimenting around with marshmallow structures:

This is Mars Lab, a lay-down coaster with Space and Martian scenery.  The marshmallows are gray to try and make them look like a convincing space station.  I had previously called it "Invasion" but have since changed its name.
[Image: 57eddcdf44242.jpg]

This is Anubis, an Invert with Egyptian scenery and brownish-gold marshmallow blocks to simulate sand.
[Image: 57ede0021c09e.jpg]

Subzero, another Invert but this time with Snow/Ice scenery and light blue marshmallow blocks to resemble tightly-packed snow.  Who needs ice cubes when you have snowmallows?
[Image: 57ede3232be86.jpg]

There's a typhoon in this lagoon.  It uses Pirate scenery for the station and brown marshmallows to give them more of a rock formation to their appearance.
[Image: 57edeb346baf2.jpg]

And last but not least, Ol' Number 9.  A Mine Train coaster with mine scenery and marshmallows colored black to resemble coal.
[Image: 57edef9c1aef7.jpg]

That's it for now, feel free to let me know what you think.
These are the best uses of marshmallows I've seen yet in RCT2. If I had to pick one that I personally liked the best, it would be the Egyptian one, though all of them are handsome creations.

Mars Lab's space station has the potential to look like even more convincing if the marshmallows were multiple colors instead of just one. This effect could also work with Lagoon Typhoon.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Jul 31, 2016, 04:51 PM)This is my first time downloading tracks, and I\m afraid I wasn't very successful.   I saved them in Program Files / Hasbro Interactive /Roller Coaster Tycoon / Tracks  but they are not showing up in game.  Any suggestions? Larry591 Wrote: I recently made a bunch of different roller coasters in RCT2 and thought they might be worth sharing.  None of these require expansion packs or custom scenery to download, so I hope you enjoy them.

First up, we have Neon Napalmer, a Vertical Drop coaster surrounded by Abstract scenery:

Royal Flush, a Floorless themed with playing cards and trees shaped like various card suits.  I actually built the coaster about 10 years ago, but the scenery I added was very recent.

Here's Gladiator's Gallop, a Steeplechase themed with Classical/Roman scenery.  Prior to building this, I don't think I've ever made a coaster of this type or used this scenery.

And finally, we have Sugar High.  A wicked coaster themed with deceptively cute candy scenery.  This is my second version of the ride, having posted a previous one earlier.

(Oct 8, 2016, 05:40 PM)cocoalex Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2016, 04:51 PM)This is my first time downloading tracks, and I\m afraid I wasn't very successful.   I saved them in Program Files / Hasbro Interactive /Roller Coaster Tycoon / Tracks  but they are not showing up in game.  Any suggestions? Larry591 Wrote: I recently made a bunch of different roller coasters in RCT2 and thought they might be worth sharing.  None of these require expansion packs or custom scenery to download, so I hope you enjoy them.

What was the point of doing that, Coco?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!