Larry591's RCT2 Coaster Designs

Wow, is it just me or did this site die all of a sudden?  There seems to have been very little activity here over the last couple days.

Anyway, here's a teaser screenshot for a park I've been working on for a little while now:
[Image: F5O85HAJ44FUM4T.LARGE.jpg]

I'll post the download and more screenshots when it's done.  Feel free to comment.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
Update: Having made a couple of coasters based on mythical creatures, I decided to go ahead and make another:
[Image: 594c4d5f9bae8.jpg]

That's it for now.  I'm still working on the park in the above post.  Feel free to comment.
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Lovely! I quite like this.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks.

Update: Here's that park I was telling you about.  I considered waiting until I could enter the coaster therein into a future Build It contest (as I've already submitted one for this upcoming contest - whenever that may be), but ultimately chose not to.
[Image: 594f1cb002413.jpg]
Oh, how lovely. Maybe just a tad few too many supports on the twister coaster though.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks for the suggestion.  Although to be fair, the coaster is supposed to be in the style of a Woodie, so it kind of needs those supports.

Anyway, I have some more downloadables for everyone.  First, a coaster named after a cute little desert beast:
[Image: 595065e2cb69e.jpg]

On a scorching hot Summer day, this kind of coaster can be quite nice to have around (assuming it doesn't melt):
[Image: 595067c5ae433.jpg]

And finally: Pandas.  Just...pandas.
[Image: 59506c024cdfd.jpg]

That's it for now.  Feel free to comment.
Update: 2 new rides.

First, another slide.  And this one could actually kill you if you rode it (but not for reasons you may think unless you read its description):
[Image: 5956c8bfe0a73.jpg]

Same track, different scenery, round #4:
[Image: 5956c705e9d6f.jpg]

Feel free to comment.
Update: New coasters corresponding to the current holiday:

Yes, this coaster is bad on purpose:
[Image: 595bd76f0d260.jpg]

Okay, enough of that. Here's one devoid of any political BS:
[Image: 595bdaad49c8a.jpg]

That's it for now.  Feel free to comment, and happy 4th to all the other Americans here.
    In honor of the hot dog eating contest...I present the Vomitorium.

EDIT: Not available for download.
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
(Jul 4, 2017, 03:30 PM)Brixenivy Wrote: In honor of the hot dog eating contest...I present the Vomitorium.

EDIT: Not available for download.

I dig!  XD