Larry591's RCT2 Coaster Designs

Let's kick Fall off with a Go-Kart track:
[Image: 5ba70fffcee48.jpg]

Next track coming soon.  Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
2018 Halloween coaster #2 is finished.  Believe it or not, I actually got the inspiration to make this from a level in a Mario game:
[Image: 5bab10339bcaa.jpg]

Also, thank you to those of you who voted to make Dr. Twistenstein a featured download.  I guess it's only fitting that it would be featured around the time I'm uploading coasters based on the same holiday it was made for 2 years ago.

I'm going to be busy the rest of this week, so my next ride probably won't be finished for a couple weeks.  I plan for it to put a different spin on "Halloween" scenery, though (hint: no human skulls).

Feel free to comment.
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
After almost a year, I'm back with some new tracks.

First, a few more pandas:
[Image: 5d80d9973c641.jpg]

Inspired by a certain Singaporean racing/dueling coaster with an alien motif, I found myself making this (two screenshots because two tracks):
[Image: 5d80de21d55e1.jpg]

[Image: 5d80df1ff23db.jpg]

Next time: a certain ride of mine has been downloaded over 1000 times.  I'm making another of its ride type.

That's it for now.  Feel free to comment.
Just as Larry as ever! Welcome back!
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Aha, so he is alive, indeed, aye?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Aye, I am indeed alive.  Nice to see you both again.

New download (and for those of you wondering, the ride in question during the "Next time" part of my last post was Jungle Falls, which has been downloaded 1103 times as of my posting this):
[Image: 5d9445aad1e9f.jpg]

Next time: Some characters I made up in a previous download are returning to have additional escapades of theirs enshrined in another RCT2 track.

I think I'm just going to stop with the "next time" part, since I never seem to follow through with them.  Anyway, here's my newest upload and my first of the new decade:
[Image: 5e197d1e84841.jpg]

This is the Higgs Boson of wooden coaster technology.

Although someone did attempt to build one...

https://www.nedesigns.com/screenshot/458...d-coaster/

...but it didn't last more than a few hours

https://www.nedesigns.com/screenshot/4582/rip/
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!