New to this forum

Hello everyone, i'm RealCoasterTrack and i'm new to this forum. 
I'm french so forgive my english^^^  Biggrin
Bonjour!! Bienvenue à RCTgo!! Amusez-vous bien, et n'oubliez pas que tous les questions sont bienvenues! Smile Smile Smile
Mercii  Biggrin Biggrin
Welcome if you have any questions, I'd be glad to try and help. Have fun and I hope you will share your work Smile
Welcoem to the site mate! Hope ya enjoy ya stay!

If ya need help, go ahead and contact one of us! We'll gladly help!

One quickie question, what are you going to be posting uploads with? RCT1, 2, 3, or other things and games?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks everyone

To answer your question Blazing Empire,if I understood, I am just going to post rct3 😊😊

(Aug 10, 2016, 12:43 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Welcoem to the site mate! Hope ya enjoy ya stay!

If ya need help, go ahead and contact one of us! We'll gladly help!

One quickie question, what are you going to be posting uploads with? RCT1, 2, 3, or other 
 I do not understand what you said at the end of the message... can you repeat please ?😅😅
Aha sweet! More RCT3 the better! Once more, welcome to the site! Rarin' and ready to see something spectacular from ye! Smile

Oh, and I just meant other games.

See ya
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 10, 2016, 11:58 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Aha sweet! More RCT3 the better! Once more, welcome to the site! Rarin' and ready to see something spectacular from ye! Smile

Oh, and I just meant other games.

See ya

It's ok now 😊
Welcome. Your uploads have a realistic look to them, especially the two recent ones. I only wish gas prices were as low where I live as they are at your 76 station. I may download yours just to fill up.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Aug 12, 2016, 06:45 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Welcome. Your uploads have a realistic look to them, especially the two recent ones. I only wish gas prices were as low where I live as they are at your 76 station. I may download yours just to fill up.

Haha it's a good idea^^ Biggrin. Thanks for the compliment !