Project Update Park and Roller Coaster - Planet Coaster Alpha 3

Wow, great work. I feel bad now because I somehow managed to totally miss this thread while I was mostly inactive for the past month, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project because this looks like it's coming along quite well.
Team CoasterTech

Thanks. Don't worry about it. I appreciate the feedback. Here is an update with the ride sign at night. I wish I could add text to it, but there isn't a feature with that in Planet Coaster yet. Still a lot of work to do.
[Image: hT3SdaY.jpg]

Daytime shot (peeps have more room to walk around if the queue line gets full. More scenery added and more will be done in different areas).
[Image: LQRF2Ps.jpg]

New Food and Drink Area
[Image: DxLS566.jpg]

[Image: kDTPcbt.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqn8y2yN7JQ
[Image: Lh3gx5z.png]
I've entered into a contest and I have about 2 weeks to start and finish a project. So this project will be on hold for a little while. I can't give information away about the contest at this time but when it's done I will share what I made. I've saved the project on my flash drive so I can re load it.
(Oct 9, 2016, 03:37 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I've entered into a contest and I have about 2 weeks to start and finish a project. So this project will be on hold for a little while. I can't give information away about the contest at this time but when it's done I will share what I made. I've saved the project on my flash drive so I can re load it.

Looks like its in good shape. Makes me wish I had a decent enough computer to run Planet Coaster.

Frown
[Image: 10049-Blue_Fire_Megacoaster-5.jpg]
Thanks. Nice to see you back on line again. Smile