Planet Coaster Update November 17, 2016

I wanted you guys to know that there is going to be a major update to Planet  Coaster....
November 17 is the next update for Planet Coaster read more here:

Thrillseeker Edition

http://store.steampowered.com/app/493340/

also

" Join in the fun from October 6 - 10 as we open our gates for the Big Alpha Weekend. We'll be opening our gates to all Thrillseekers, giving access to play the current Alpha 3 build for a weekend of epic, imaginative, and fun weekend of community livestreams and activity!

To get ready, all you need to do is visit the Frontier Store and redeem your Steam Code. If you have any problems, our support team is here to help as always. "

A lot of things are available for everyone who has purchased the game in the Alpha release. But I'm not sure how it works for the pre-order.

System Requirements
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 560 (2GB)/AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
Additional Notes: Minimum specifications may change during development.
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel i7-4770/AMD FX-8350
Memory: 12 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 980 (4GB)/AMD R9 380 (4GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
Additional Notes: Recommended specifications may change during development.
I pre-ordered the normal version on Frontier's store before it came to Steam and they gave me access to the weekend (which starts tomorrow). It also says on Steam that the game will be released on November 17th.
Team CoasterTech

(Oct 5, 2016, 11:19 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: I pre-ordered the normal version on Frontier's store before it came to Steam and they gave me access to the weekend (which starts tomorrow). It also says on Steam that the game will be released on November 17th.

Do you know if that is the final release of the game?
(I will have access to the version as well)
november 17th is the initial release of the game, i would assume more updates are coming before then and after the initial release
Games almost never have a final release date nowadays, as Drew said expect a plethora of updates following this Nov. 17th release. I'm assuming this is the release of the first "finished" build of the game rather than a Beta or an Alpha. At least we have a playable game to look forward to rather than the joke we received in RCTW.
Team CoasterTech

Important information to be aware of for the update of the game coming November 17. Here is the link:
http://steamcommunity.com/gid/1035827914...1695139010