3. TTD
  4. Goliath (SFGAm)
  5. Magnum XL-200
  6. Shivering Timbers
  7. Hades 360
  8. Raging Bull
  9. Raptor
  10. Superman UF (SFGAm)
Out of 3 parks and around 15-30 coasters. Yes, I know, I am utterly boring.

1: Raptor
2: Maverick
3: Griffon
4: Rougarou
5: Lochness Monster
6: Millenium Force
7: Top Thrill Dragster
8: Gatekeeper
9: Wild Eagle
10: Valravn
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
1- Top Thrill Dragster
2- Millennium Force
3- Raptor
4- Lightning Rod
5- Thunderhead
6- Magnum XL 200
7- Gate Keeper
8- Wicked Twister
9- Shivering Timbers
10- Maverick
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
1. montu
2. maverick
3. cheetah hunt
4. raptor
5. hulk
6. millennium force
7. mantis (NOT roughauroeu whatever)
8. kumba
9. gatekeeper
10. dragster
1 Blue fire
2 furius baco
3 montu
4 sheikra
5 rip ride rockit
6 wodan
7 shambahla
8 silver star
9 cheetah hunt
10 crush's coaster ( disneyland paris )
1 Millennium Force
2 Phoenix
3 Top Thrill Dragster
4 Flying Turns
5 Gatekeeper
6 Raptor
7 Firehawk
8 Flight of Fear
9 The Beast
10 Magnum XL-200
I'm going to bring this thread back. I've ridden loads more coasters since June 2016. (Dollywood, Carowinds, Kentucky Kingdom, and Holiday World). If you want to know, my former Coaster Count was 80 (after CP and KI), and now with those 4 parks plus two alpine coasters, it's at 112

1. Voyage - This really is better than Lightning Rod, I gotta say. Lightning Rod has the launch and airtime, but that's where it ends. The first drop is awesome, the banked turns are better, it's MILES longer (literally and metaphorically), it's just as intense, and night rides are <3

2. Lightning Rod - Everything about this coaster is incredible. The launch, the forces, the speed, the airtime... I don't think there is a single wooden coaster in the world that has such crazy elements.

3. Maverick - For a while this was my number one, just for it's stupidly awesome ejector moments, phenomenal banked turns, long ride, launch, and stengel dives. Just isn't as varied as Lightning Rod

4. Fury 325 - This was my second giga coaster. Absolutely fantastic ride, though it is a bit overhyped. This is like a giga version of Raging Bull, but with some ejector airtime. That first drop is almost as good as Millennium Force's, but it has better pacing, and the treble clef is awesome.

5. Storm Chaser - Currently the only RMC Hybrid I've ridden. Gotta love the barrel roll drop, airtime on this and Lightning Run are really some of the strongest I've experienced, and those inversions are great. It's a pretty long ride too, so I slightly prefer it over Goliath.

6. Goliath (GAm) - My old favorite wooden coaster. Still love that first drop, the airtime present is awesome, and the inversions are ahead of its time. It is a bit short, but I love what they packed, so I can overlook that.

7. Mystery Mine - Unpopular opinion. I was just completely blown away by this one. The drops both were awesome, the inversion combo is great, the theming is top notch, and it's a varied ride. Didn't really mind the roughness.

8. Magnum XL-200 - This was an old personal favorite. Yeah, shoot me. I prefer Magnum to Millennium. It's just that Magnum used it's potential better. The experience is overall more varied, and the intense ejector is still fantastic.

9. Lightning Run - This ride gave you that "HOLY SH*T MY LEGS", as it really has some of the strongest airtime experienced, hence why it's at this spot. The rest of the ride is good, not great.

10. Afterburn - Yep, I prefer Afterburn to Banshee (kill me). It's more compact, doesn't rattle, and is overall much more forceful. I do like what Banshee has to offer, so if I had to add a #11, that would be Banshee.

Honorable Mentions - Thunderhead, Legend, Diamondback, Banshee, Millennium Force

No Millennium Force because I'm someone who thinks it's overrated, just purely because it doesn't really do much and I got no airtime on the hills. Everything else is great though, I wanted to place it in the Top 10.

After this year, if I get around to updating it, I'll be making a trip this year which I've nicknamed, "To the Northeast and back". I'll be visiting Waldameer, Six Flags New England, Lake Compounce, Six Flags Great Adventure, then Knoebels, Hershey, and Kennywood on the way back. I've only gotten around to making this trip because we have extended family who is doing this with us, and invited us along.
I need a new signature.
1- Iron Rattler
2- Goliath
3- Storm Chaser
4- Outlaw Run
5- The Joker
6- Wicked Cyclone
7- New Texas Giant
8- Twisted Colossus
9- Medusa
10- Lightning Rod
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Apr 23, 2017, 11:29 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: 1- Iron Rattler
2- Goliath
3- Storm Chaser
4- Outlaw Run
5- The Joker
6- Wicked Cyclone
7- New Texas Giant
8- Twisted Colossus
9- Medusa
10- Lightning Rod

All RMCs? You've ridden the 10 in North America?

I also have very different rankings, though I've only ridden Goliath, Lightning Rod, and Storm Chaser.

1. Lightning Rod
2. Medusa Steel Coaster
3. Wildfire
4. Wicked Cyclone
5. Iron Rattler
6. New Texas Giant
7. Outlaw Run
8. Twisted Colossus
9. Storm Chaser
10. Goliath
11. Joker
I need a new signature.
(Apr 24, 2017, 08:19 AM)Chimalion Wrote:
(Apr 23, 2017, 11:29 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: 1- Iron Rattler
2- Goliath
3- Storm Chaser
4- Outlaw Run
5- The Joker
6- Wicked Cyclone
7- New Texas Giant
8- Twisted Colossus
9- Medusa
10- Lightning Rod

All RMCs? You've ridden the 10 in North America?

I also have very different rankings, though I've only ridden Goliath, Lightning Rod, and Storm Chaser.

1. Lightning Rod
2. Medusa Steel Coaster
3. Wildfire
4. Wicked Cyclone
5. Iron Rattler
6. New Texas Giant
7. Outlaw Run
8. Twisted Colossus
9. Storm Chaser
10. Goliath
11. Joker

I haven't but I forgot who it was, but someone on here despises them with a passion. So I decided to rank them.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975