Peregrine, a wing roller coaster made with Planet Coaster Alpha 3.

Peregrine, a wing roller coaster made with Planet Coaster Alpha 3. This project was part of The Creators' Lounge Theme It Competition. The idea behind the name and coaster itself...

"Peregrine Falcon (Falco pergrinus) (desert bird)
"A powerful and fast flying, the Peregrine Falcon hunts medium sized birds dropping down on them from high above in a spectacular dive."    http://www.in-the-desert.com/birds.html
Oasis was the theme for the competition.
Video link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e7CLPOcE_k

[Image: zmKuQvf.jpg]

[Image: FJD7rdY.jpg]

[Image: 76uolWA.jpg]

[Image: pnWXaBl.jpg]
That looks spectacular, good on you for getting into the creator's lounge too
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Thanks. Smile
It's incredible, Amy. I love how smooth and fast it is. Also, the oaisis/night had an impressive affect on how this coaster looked. My only issue is that the supports (probably not your doing) were absolutely everywhere.

This is a VERY good for Planet coaster. Very very impressive job, Amy!

Also, I adore where Planet Coaster is going so far.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Oct 24, 2016, 06:33 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: It's incredible, Amy. I love how smooth and fast it is. Also, the oaisis/night had an impressive affect on how this coaster looked. My only issue is that the supports (probably not your doing) were absolutely everywhere.

This is a VERY good for Planet coaster. Very very impressive job, Amy!

Also, I adore where Planet Coaster is going so far.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I have the same issue honestly with the supports...to many in certain areas. But it's something in Alpha 3 we don't have control over yet. I'm hoping with the next update that is something we will be able to control more.  Smile
I hope so! Knowing how far PC has come in a couple short months, I garuntee it'll be not a problem soon.
Cannot wait to see the final project for PC!

Speaking of which, you going to do more, Amy? I sure hope so!

Epic work on this, once again!

Note: This marks 400 posts that I have made.
(Oct 25, 2016, 02:24 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I hope so! Knowing how far PC has come in a couple short months, I garuntee it'll be not a problem soon.
Cannot wait to see the final project for PC!

Speaking of which, you going to do more, Amy? I sure hope so!

Epic work on this, once again!

Note: This marks 400 posts that I have made.

The update as you know comes out November 17. So I will be sharing more work when the Beta (Thrillseeker) is released. So I do plan on doing more work and trying to watch other users videos to see what they are doing with the support issue on the coasters. Like you said though, in time it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the complement and congratulations on the 400 post mark. I always appreciate your helpful feedback. Smile
Oooooh! I bet you're excited! Same with about 8 million other people, such as me!
I honestly know they'll fix the "supports = everywhere" issue soon enough. Very well wouldn't be complete if one of your supports touches the mountain about 400 yards from the coaster, now would it? I don't think it will be a terrible issue though.

I'll be happy to see more work from you Amy! As you know, your work (from what we have seen) is beyond good enough.
Also, I like to give helpful feedback instead of "do better" feedback. I feel if you say "just do better" won't get the person receiving that feedback any further on getting better. However, long, in depth feedback will. It's helped on me, no less!

I'm excited to see more from you and PC, Amy! Good luck!
Looks good, a bit more background would have been nice and perhaps some better banking at some parts (some slight banking heading into the MCBR and the final brake run would have really helped as the coaster seemed to have been travelling quite quickly).

Nice work and I'm looking forward to seeing more projects Smile

I'm currently (trying) to work on a Medieval themed Single Rail coaster, although I've had almost no time to work on it so it will probably be a while before I finish.
Team CoasterTech

(Oct 27, 2016, 05:11 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Looks good, a bit more background would have been nice and perhaps some better banking at some parts (some slight banking heading into the MCBR and the final brake run would have really helped as the coaster seemed to have been travelling quite quickly).

Nice work and I'm looking forward to seeing more projects Smile

I'm currently (trying) to work on a Medieval themed Single Rail coaster, although I've had almost no time to work on it so it will probably be a while before I finish.

Thanks...
Are you going to share your project? The Single Rail coaster seems to be popular right now.