Vote for your favorite track! Round 251

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 251 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Alterran

[Image: 5821179e8e8a7.png]

#2: Matterhorn Bobsleds

[Image: 5822a7db236f6.jpg]

#3: Lunden Park Wooden coaster park

[Image: 5824c7c460059.png]

#4: The Egyptian Drop

[Image: 5829dd51c5526.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Tuesday, November 22
(I'm aware one of these entries doesn't quite meet the theme criteria, but I wanted to get this round going so I let it in)
Okay, my vote is between Alterran and Matterhorn Bobsleds. Alterran is an amazing RCT2 creation and the only RCT2 RMC. Matterhorns problems include lacking a POV and The mountain looks a bit bland. Probably going to go with Alterran, but I need to think about it a little more.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Bobsleds most likely gets my vote, its something unique and really well done, will provide more detailed feedback later
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

This round really didn't take much thought for me to decide, but here's some CC anyways:

Alterran: The only RMC ever made (to my knowledge) on RCT2. As if that feat wasn't impressive enough it actually looks presentable, actually that's a bit too harsh, it honestly doesn't look bad at all. The station is probably one of my favorites that I've seen in a while, nice and simple but fits the ride perfectly. The track seems smooth and it would be consistent with that of a terrain-conforming RMC. My only real issue with Alterran is the fact that some of the pictures contain endless green plains in the background, but that isn't enough for me to really gripe.

Matterhorn Bobsleds: I feel like I've heard that name somewhere before... Is that a Disney ride? The Custom Scenery use on this ride is phenomenal I must say, however; this is a coaster building competition, not a scenery competition. The lack of a POV is really what kills this coaster (or bobsled, rather) for me, as the screenshots really don't show much of the track. Considering most of what we see is either the station or the mountain I can't vote for this entry in good faith as I'd be voting for the scenery rather than the actual ride that was entered.

Lunden Park Wooden Coaster Park: Well... I really can't say much of anything about this entry because there's almost nothing to judge it on. Tip for the future: take as many photos of your work as you can. If you think you might have too many take ten more. You can never have enough visual information on a project because it's soo important and even the slightest change in viewing angles can show you much more detail. As this is also a NL2 entry I'd expect a POV, although I know not everyone can record them.

The Egyptian Drop: Considering this coaster goes underground I'd expect screenshots with the underground portion(s) visible, as I cannot judge what couple be as much as three-quarters of the coaster's layout. As for scenery you seem to have a good start, but I suggest you put more work into your projects in the future. Also, as stated on Alterran to a capacity, try to mask the endless green plains with nothing built on them in your screenshots.

In the end my vote went to Alterran as it's the only ride here that can be truly be judged in its full capacity as it's the only coaster we really see in its entirety.
Team CoasterTech

Couldn't have put it better Chris. My vote is for Alterran

Just realized there is a POV for Matterhorn. Use the link at the bottom of the description. That site has the POV, as well as down load for it
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
@Pepper - Also noticed that after I had voted. Oh well, going off of what's on our site what I said still holds true.
Team CoasterTech

as much as i hate RMCS the one in RCT2 took my vote, well done on that.
Vote goes to Alterran
Hey look buddy, don't think people much appreciate you doing this. Considering you called my RCT2 works bad, I'm not exactly pleased. Hope you do know that this "good" coaster named Alterran is my coaster, and it has been widely considered my best works yet. Why not stop whining like a baby about things and actually look up some newer creators. Not everyone is bad. While there are a few bad eggs, complaining about them is no way to go about this. Especially if your works aren't particularly spectacular.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!