Scariest coaster you've been on??

Missile at American Adventure is virtually the same as Space Shuttle - and I agree about that one being scary... first time I went on it - i said I was never gonna go back on it... until about 15 minutes later! lol.

Is Shockwave the one that chain lifts you halfway round the loop? That would be kinda scary! I've never been to Drayton Manor yet... definitely something for 2006 tho!

I havent rid a scary coaster as of yet, Collosus is probably the best ive been on so far......im sure Stealth will change that all next season.
moved Smile
[Image: 7.jpg]
The Rattler @ Six Flags Fiesta Texas is freakin' scary. It jerks you around a lot. It's a wooden roller coaster that's been remodeled before, because it kept on injuring guests. It still jerks you around though.
the scariest rollercoaster i have been on has to be.......shiekra...I NO..I NO...but when u get to the top and it tilts u on the edge, u get to see the whole park and u crap urself at the same time, however i think the rest of the ride is so fun!!! 1 of my favourites...definately
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
I have been on fater coasters but mine would have to be The Missile at American Adventure as I felt so unsafe on itBiggrin

Biggrin
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
To me, Coasters arn't scary, they're thrilling
[Image: twilightzone1kf.jpg]
they're building this new ride here...and they got rid off 3 rides so i guess its going to be big...i hope its a rollercoaster but i've been hearing its going to be an underwater aquarium =(...ah well, for the kiddies
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Shockwave @ Drayton Manor

And

Oblivion @ Alton Towers
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
I went on this one in Australia, it seriously scared the hell out of me...it was power launched and we were going like freaking 1000km/h in 5 seconds and then we went up and up and up and up and back freaking down like 1000km (you know i'm exaggerating). But seriously, it was blimmin high.
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]