Scariest coaster you've been on??

i've only been on two and this one is freakin scary!!! its called Space Shuttle

[Image: imgp2195.jpg]
[Image: spaceprtpic.gif]

so basically, from the station, you go backwards and this thing pulls you up(in image 1 you can see it, see that orange thing going up?) and when it reaches the top it drops you(iits so freakin high!! it takes like 4 secs to reach the ground again!) so you go throught the station, half loop, corckscrew, half loop, loop...

then you go up and this thing pulls you up again on the right side this time(in image 1 see those two pole things? the one on the right is the one im talking about), once you reach the top it drops you and you get blasted forward into your seat and this is when the scary crap happens...the harness feels like its gonna come off cause your being pushed against it....and the coaster is moving slower this time around so on the loops it kinda stops on the upside down bits which scares the hell out of everyone and on the last half loop, it did feel like it stopped and everyone went mad!!! it goes twice like that and i love it...but its in philippines so i've only been to the park three times...
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
I can't say i've heard of that coaster but it looks and sound scary Biggrin But have you ever tried this one :
[Image: Shockwave_3_C.jpg]
[Image: ps_Shockwave4.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0055.JPG]
Shockwave at drayton manor is the scariest i've been on :wink:
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
We have a coaster exactly like that at Great America, tiamat1990. Cluno, wow :shock:
[Image: 7.jpg]
your pics didnt look very scary so i looked for some pics and my god...are they standing?!?!?!

and that loop!! its the biggest i've ever seen!!
Yup the only standing coaster in europe :lol:
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
Rides arent really scary! But these are some scary/fun rides:
Oblivion
Sheikra
Nemesis
Kumba
Mummy (Very Good Ride!)
RCT3X,

Quote:Mummy (Very Good Ride!)

At Universal Studio? right?

I have been those ride last yrs. It's awesome! But It's very short ride by 5 mins.

Alec
Yup, Universal Orlando!

It is a good ride, but i agree, it should have been a bit longer!
is that the one when your walking? we have that here...its scary the first time but then it just gets absolutely hilarious...

oh and this one time the door wouldnt budge and we had to go back out cause they had to fix it!! :P
The Borg Assimailator Flying Coaster at Paramounts Carowinds.