Vote for your favorite track! Round 253

Vote goes to: The Joker's Jest
Hmmmm, pretty decent round we have here, time for CC!

Sparta: Well, frankly, it's boring. There's really no scenery for the ride other than a station. To have a good entry, I see that it needs to be decently realistic, have varying trees/bushes/landscaping, not flat, a little bit of terra-painting and have more than a simple station. This entry has no real theme, no lush landscapes, or hills, or terra-painting, or anything other than a small pond, and a station.

Overall, this entry seems like a very beginner to the whole RCT3 thing, so I'll let it slide. Don't be discouraged, get better!

Rating: 0.5/10

The Joker's Jest: Not a bad entry! This coaster has quite a good deal of theming for only being non-complete circuited. There's a lot to look at, the very huge building for a station dressed in a perfect mix between purple/green. However, the case of detail is a little less than stellar, being, there isn't much. To me, the station seems very simplistic with no real "tediocy" to it. A good way to give it detail is adding fences/walls/windows to the bare walls, it'll give it a good amount of detail, and not exactly be bare. Another tid-bit that gets me stirred up a bit is the lack of landscaping. Sure, there are some trees, some bushes and some hills, but it really seems like really unnecessarily placed. I mean this as these trees and bushes really seem to not add to the feel of the ride. It's too lack-luster and purely not dense enough for me. What would help is having many many types of trees/bushes intertwined with the ride, while still being able to see the ride. Clusters! Clusters of trees and bushes would help so much. It doesn't have to be a plethora of them, but more than some here and there.

Overall, this entry is pretty good here, and actually is making it hard to choose.

Rating: 7/10

Eagle's Eye/Corkscrew Coaster 1:

Another feat of new to the scene building. However, this coaster does have a theme, a pretty decent station. (Although, it's really all over the place). Unlike the entry above, this one has no landscaping to it, and furthermore, has endless plains of green which severely takes away from the ride as it makes it 'plain.' I don't get the theme. Desert? I am not sure, honestly. There's a few trees and a cactus every now n again. I can forgive an entry if it is obvious to me that it is strictly desert themed. 

For a first try entry, it's not bad, but not good enough to win.

Rating: 4/10

Rouge One: 
Ha ha..ha ha ha....ha. This is so lame, just.......you went rouge with this one, eh? I'll see myself out.  Cool 
This is the entry that by far has the most theme and/or landscaping. This is a VERY good example of being creative and having 4.96 million trees/shrubs and somehow still making it look good (although, it may be too many). The station is very odd, but good. The layout to me, is really catywhompus. A key feature in this entry to me is the supportage used. It's very well spread out and adds to the whole ride. Other than this all, I have nothing more to say.

This, in the end, would take my vote! Good job!

Rating: 10/10
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!