Vote for your favorite track! Round 257

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 257 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Star Light

[Image: 588ea3fd36eee.jpg]

#2: Jetblue

[Image: 588f36db89012.png]

#3: Cobra

[Image: 5890acd74e64d.jpg]

#4: ALIEN: The Ride

[Image: 58913fed67d1e.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Thursday, February 9
Some CC for you all:

Star Light: Not a bad RCT3 coaster, definitely not the best 3D entry this round though. Try to polish the support work a bit more in the future, there are a couple instances where they come far too close to the camera (aka, the rider's head), as well as where it sticks through the track.

Jet Blue: Pretty basic NL2 entry, nothing really special. A lack of [good] scenery, pacing issues (slows down way too much during inversions), and there are a couple instances where riders are struck in the face by either a tree or support. Also, the transitions between banking give a ton of whiplash from how fast they are.

Cobra: Hey Blaze, looks like someone liked those supports from your last coaster.

ALIEN: The Ride: Easily the best coaster in this round, great pacing, great dark-ride elements, and amazing scenery work.
Team CoasterTech

Vote goes to: ALIEN: The Ride
Sorry about the support issue in jetblue, fixed that in the .nl2pkg file, video is outdated
Vote goes to: Alien The Ride.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Vote goes to: ALIEN: The Ride
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
All were pretty good, but in the end, my vote goes to ALIEN: The Ride
I need a new signature.