[RCT2/RCT Classic] Tracks by redbobcat

These all continue to be quite impressive. Especially for the fact that these rides could all be placed on very small tracts of land. Say, as if a cramped park with no growth needed an inclusion of a new ride, one of these extremely compact rides would work.

I am appreciating every bit of the work you've done this far, Red. I look forward to seeing more!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 22, 2017, 05:59 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: These all continue to be quite impressive. Especially for the fact that these rides could all be placed on very small tracts of land. Say, as if a cramped park with no growth needed an inclusion of a new ride, one of these extremely compact rides would work.

I am appreciating every bit of the work you've done this far, Red. I look forward to seeing more!

Thank you! That was quite a comment! Glad my efforts get appreciated. Gives me incentive to try for more Smile
That was my intent other than to just be honest. You definitely should be proud of your expanding collection of downloadables. Haha, your works are nothing short of unique, fun and nice for any and every park.

Keep it up! You've got two thumbs up from me. Wink
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 22, 2017, 07:01 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: That was my intent other than to just be honest. You definitely should be proud of your expanding collection of downloadables. Haha, your works are nothing short of unique, fun and nice for any and every park.

Keep it up! You've got two thumbs up from me. Wink

Haha! Thank you! Smile
Hi, i cant use the downloads, the link just have td6 archives and i need tp6, or ma i doing something wrong?