Vote for your favorite track! Round 263

Also: to Blaze
So you are entitled to have an opinion and I am not? And why are you the judge on what's to win and what's not? Hell, Rainbow could win and we just don't know!
Calm down its just 4 fun
I'm useless, but not for long, the future, is coming on
lol go rainbow ok now i know why the peeps wont ride it i put in the banked corners after the loop presto they ride
Slurp, you need to realize that realism doesn't necessarily make a coaster better. Yes, making a coaster realistic helps because it shows that you understand what kind of layout each manufacturer does and how to remake those details in game, but it's not essential. If you purposely go for something realistic, then yes it is more important. But, if you go for a fantasy coaster, then it's not that important.

What we care the most about is composition in general. We consider everything when we give our vote or give feedback, such as coaster layouts, quality of the scenery, quality of the surrounding and organization. Thunderbolt has a good layout and good scenery around it, mostly for the station, but that's all. Nothing around that makes us feel we are somewhere like a real park of a fantasy world, just out of nowhere. And it's not true that there is nothing at all around a coaster in real life. A least, the builder could have placed it in a park where it could have made sense.

About Buried Treasure, I think it beats Thunderbolt because it was made in a complete area. It's possible that the track is not realistic, but what really makes it stand out is the environment around it: good foliage, nice area around the station and a beautiful surrounding being a part of the coaster. There is nothing lazy on that, I see there was a true effort put in that work.

All I said above about those entries is only my opinion, and I don't intend to reject any opposite opinion, even if I don't agree with them. And that's something I noticed in both Slurp and Blazing: it seems that you don't really accept other's opinion, even if you say they can vote for whatever they want. Please, don't take those opinions personal and don't try to justify yourself that much because you think your opinion is the "best" one. It just makes the contest unhealty and doesn't bring anything positive. Even myself have to work on that, I don't deny it.

Everyone has their own criterias for voting on an entry, but some of them, unfortunately, are better than others, and that's a truth. Realism is a good criteria, of course, but it's not the only one to consider as I said above. That's why many people disagree with your opinion, Slurp. In a competition like that, you need a more thorough reflexion to give proper feedback and have a better idea of which entry is really the best. The rest is a matter of opinion.

I just say that to help you guys, because I know you are good people. You just need to learn a few things about life like everyone!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
I can agree with all this. Slurp is entitled to his own opinion, like we all are, but that does not mean we all have to agree.
Slurp, you do what you want. I won't hold you back.

Also, I do not at all agree with the post before last. Now, you're just being rude.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(May 9, 2017, 12:06 PM)Slurp Wrote: Also: to Blaze
So you are entitled to have an opinion and I am not? And why are you the judge on what's to win and what's not? Hell, Rainbow could win and we just don't know!
Calm down its just 4 fun

Says mr. profane rant.

If you say "Rainbow could win and we just don't know", then why would you be so mad if buried treasure wins?
Check out my Youtube Channel!
Subscribe? Maybe? No? OK.
This ^

Don't contradict yourself, Slurp. This is all for fun, I only saw an issue that I thought needed to be addressed respectfully. Clearly that did not happen. I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place. Good lord, have some decency at least, there was no need to have an out break like that, Slurp. I know you're a good kid going through a rough time, but showing this amount of indecency will not help. Ever. I suggest you take a break from RCTgo, for like a day, or a week, or however long so that this real life situation can blow over, and this situation within RCTgo can blow over. I'm sorry it had to come to this.

I think we can all learn a lesson here. As can I. I'm not exactly sure what that lesson is, but I know we can learn from it.
friendly reminder

(May 8, 2017, 05:39 PM)Drew_ Wrote: maybe im going crazy here - but everyone needs to chill out, its just a "friendly" competition dont get triggered if someone gives criticism on how to improve your ride.
Yeah taking this from an outside perspective, people are acting wayyy too seriously over a competition about simulated roller coasters guys, cmon settle down
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I've been calm all day aha. We cool. We cool.
Wow, this is one of the longer build it threads.
This may be unrelated, but how about everyone tell a good cheesy joke so we are not so feta-p with each other. Wink
Check out my Youtube Channel!
Subscribe? Maybe? No? OK.