[WIP] WildWood - Small Park

OwO whats this ???

continuing the legacy of the wildwood meme name.... now in rct3

[Image: ItnyX3S.jpg]
[Image: bOiLCG8.jpg]
should be pretty obvious i think....
the other park with the hyper and floorless is almost done i just need to work on something else for a refresher... should hopefully finish both
Lookin good (for construction anyways), I'm looking forward to seeing both projects finished.
Team CoasterTech

looks like a lift hill of some sort has been completed, and more supports have been put in their place

[Image: ZfXRpmP.jpg]
[Image: 02qJNiB.jpg]
What kind of coaster is It going to be?
The supports indicate that the layout could be Rocky and Mountainous, but it's difficult to tell because it's still under Construction.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Going off of supports alone it appears to be an Arrow coaster.
Team CoasterTech

(Jul 8, 2017, 03:44 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: The supports indicate that the layout could be Rocky and Mountainous, but it's difficult to tell because it's still under Construction.
clever
(Jul 8, 2017, 12:55 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Going off of supports alone it appears to be an Arrow coaster.
my inside sources tell me it is not an arrow

[Image: xRPrk8d.jpg]
truck spotted with some walls and glass, potentially a station in the works

[Image: Cry5vrd.jpg]
looks like the entrance area got some love

[Image: PVcCI9L.jpg]
[Image: PlUZr2G.jpg]
wonder what this could be for??
Well if it isn't Arrow I'd say S&S, that's the only other manufacturer I know with those supports.
Team CoasterTech

update - some track has been installed over the entrance. looks like theres an immelmann and an overbanked??? hill.... cant tell.....
my inside sources tell me the entrance has been styled like 'gatekeeper' whatever that means.....
[Image: dv0VQE3.jpg]
[Image: nfhHGMU.jpg]

wildwood park is located outside of panama city, fl, coincidentally next to wildwood estates...
A steel track with wood supports, overbanked turns? Sounds lkkevan RMC to me