Parkitect - WIP

Wow! Great update, Good idea with adding the path near the pond, Looks really nice and Oooooh I love the go kart track!! I feel like that would be so fun in real life!

(Jul 17, 2017, 11:13 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Every good theme park has a Carousel in it somewhere Wink
That is very true! Wink That or a Ferris wheel Smile Orrrr even better, Both!
The Ferris Wheel is the somewhat less important staple that should still always be there, but isn't a deal breaker if it isn't.
Team CoasterTech

Yeah true. I have always enjoyed them though as it is a cool way to see the park, especially when you get to stop at the top! Smile
I had some issues when I downloaded some custom scenery. Not sure why. I have to start over on this now. I won't be posting another update for a little while. I will still use this thread so I don't have multiple posts.
Did you use the Nexus Launcher? Also, try to only download CS from CS Depot or Steam (if Steam even has any? I haven't looked to be honest), I can't vouch for the safety of files acquired elsewhere, hence why I don't promote them.
Team CoasterTech

(Jul 19, 2017, 10:45 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Did you use the Nexus Launcher? Also, try to only download CS from CS Depot or Steam (if Steam even has any? I haven't looked to be honest), I can't vouch for the safety of files acquired elsewhere, hence why I don't promote them.

Yes, I used the Nexus Launcher, and  downloaded from their site. After things were acting weird on my computer after I did that, I reset my computer back to factory settings. That way, I cleaned my hard drive completely, reinstalled windows and all of my games, etc. I'd rather do that and start over like it was brand new to avoid any more issues. And thanks.
Strange... first I've heard of this. I'll have to look into it.
Team CoasterTech

I've been working on this for awhile so I think I'm at a good place to share now. Parkitect Alpha 15a. I have made all of the buildings so they are original.
[Image: CtoP6pp.jpg]