Vote for your favorite track! Round 269

That is an awesome ride Chris. Definitely would have taken my vote. ice Howler a close second
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
I entered a wooden roller coaster in this round, decorated and everything. Why is it not in here? I never uploaded it before and i just made it. Hard to believe considering a freaking undecorated alien crap coaster got in on the last round. I'm not mad or anything, just curious.
@Skylander - I'd PM Justin and ask about it, I did notice a coaster was booted out prior to the round starting so I'm going to assume it was yours. I'd try to assist you here, but Terry and I aren't involved in anything Build-It! related (upkeep-wise on site anyways). Hopefully everything can be ironed out and you'll be able to enter as early as next round.
Team CoasterTech

Thank you chris! Again, not mad or anything, just curious ^^

BTW i know i'm going to get hate for this,but i voted for batman because i just love the idea.
(Jul 24, 2017, 10:50 AM)Skylander Katfish Wrote: BTW i know i'm going to get hate for this,but i voted for batman because i just love the idea.

I don't see why you would be hated for voting for this entry. You find this entry creative, and I think it's a good reason to justify your vote.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
(Jul 23, 2017, 04:37 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: OH - silly me thinking the POV for The Grizzly River Run was already attached to the description (P.S. it isn't mine, I just saw it ahead of time).

Here it is for you all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZqa2QZP78&t=16s

Well, after watching this video, I will say that I don't regret my vote.
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
Lots of solid entries here. Ice Howler takes my vote, with PI Pursuit a close second.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA