14 years later - Wave Park is back

Hey everyone.

If any of you remembers my name or the name of my parks uploaded in the early years of rct2, i'd be surprised.
I've been constructing parks ever since rct2 was released with my first uploaded projects in summer 2003:
Wave Park Desert Springs was one of my best rated parks back then.

Every now and then in the last years, I got back to playing rct2 but it took me until today to reregister at a website.

My next finalized Wave Park is about to be published:

Wow good for you
Welcome to the site (I'd say welcome back but I'm not sure if you used to be here), we hope you enjoy your stay. Just from the thumbnail you've supplied I can tell you're already one of the most skilled RCT2 users on site, others are: Terry Inferno, SupraTheHedgehog, BlazingEmpireHD, and Niesch.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Team CoasterTech

Looks like you used the giga coaster and observation tower along with possibly the chair lift to build that bridge I honestly don't know if I could do that
Hey! Welcome to the site! Glad to have another veteran onsite! If you have questions, comments, etc, do not fear to ask us. I'm excited to see more of this old project, mate. Enjoy the site!

@ChrisMDB, I am one of the most skilled on site? Whaaaat?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
@Blaze - Considering you're one of the few on site that not only knows advanced RCT2 techniques, but uses them regularly, I'd say you're among the elite RCT2 content creators on our site. RCTgo isn't NEDesigns (thank God lol), the standards here are much lower for RCT2 than they are elsewhere.
Team CoasterTech

I think the RCT3 standards should be lowered a bit too. Its one thing to make sure your entry is themed its another to expert realism from every entry. Not everyone is that inclined
@RCTMuttinDudge - Our standards are low here for every game in all honesty. If you want to see people taking realism too far (seriously, there's something wrong with the people over there...) go check out NEDesigns. You can make a project that almost everyone unanimously agrees is fantastic and perfect for what it is and they'll still say it isn't good enough. Terry's Legend of the Lake wasn't even good enough for their lowest accolade on site and I'm sure you've seen how that project is.
Team CoasterTech