Egyptian mini park

I like the theme idea you have for this coaster and the area around it. I liked all of the pictures but number 5 was my favorite! I look forward seeing the final coaster and the details around it. Keep up the great work.
Thanks Amy ! I'm going to work on path tomorrow (I'm out of ideas^^) so if ya have ideas 😊
(Aug 9, 2017, 06:16 PM)RealCoasterTrack Wrote: Thanks Amy ! I'm going to work on path tomorrow (I'm out of ideas^^) so if ya have ideas 😊

Take a look a this link https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...3+Egyption it should bring you to a few different
videos that have the same theme you are working with. Maybe you can get some inspiration and ideas after watching a few of the videos.
Hey guys, I finished my park 2 hours ago, so it's time to show you the final result !! Smile Smile 

[Image: YX2VOss.jpg]

[Image: dBKma63.jpg]

[Image: MioJxCv.jpg]

[Image: R3RaBoN.jpg]

[Image: vn3T3yq.jpg]

[Image: aRJPyS9.jpg]

[Image: AOCxcAZ.jpg]
[Image: IisTjjl.jpg]

[Image: HCKByvM.jpg]

Now avaible for download
Geez, that was quick. This is all fantastic though. So clean, yet so detailed. Great one! This will make for one great download!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Aha thx blaze ! Was it really quick ?
It's just 30 hours of work in 6 days lol

I'm really tired... I think I'm going to take a break,I spent too many hours playing PC 😂😂😂
somewhat remids me of BGT. looks great
Thanx !!!!
RealCoasterTrack fantastic work on this.
I still have to repeat myself when I say 'great job!' So....great job!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!