Parkitect Adventureland

(Aug 18, 2017, 12:05 PM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: It shows with The Ice Howler! That's an awesome coaster.

Can you send some links to the custom scenery you used?

I can't right now, but I will give you the cs list as soon as i can !
OK because it looks like it takes some things I might not have. You may also want to link me to that extended ctr you used so I can get that.
@Amy, late reply, but I've been eyeing Parkitect (and Planet Coaster) pretty much since the beginning builds and was ever grateful the two were finally added to RCTgo. Unfortunately, my computer is a potato, and it will be quite some time before you see Parkitect or Planet Coaster creations from me.

@RCT, I am quite loving where this is going. Keep it up!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 20, 2017, 08:32 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: OK because it looks like it takes some things I might not have. You may also want to link me to that extended ctr you used so I can get that.

I can't give you the link to that ctr just simply because I don't know where I've found it^^ 
And for the cs I used, I'm not sure I will remember all of them, but I will try my best

And a very good start on the park !
Here is an ariel shot of the whole coaster. The lake is a WIP. I'm not sure if I am liking this layout as much, I mean it is my first steel coaster layout on this game but I am not sure how to get rid of the straight parts and have it all still fit properly. Debating starting a new design. What do you guys think?
[Image: wRTb3vv51-nPG7llZw1TLjErvXKmpq0hInvHpRrH...6-h1652-no]
I personally think it could use some work, and sometimes starting fresh is the best way to move forward (you could always experiment off to the side until you make something you like, then move it into place). The best way to learn is by doing.
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 21, 2017, 06:34 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: I personally think it could use some work, and sometimes starting fresh is the best way to move forward (you could always experiment off to the side until you make something you like, then move it into place). The best way to learn is by doing.

That's what I am thinking! It's one of those things where I look at it and it doesn't make go like whoa! So I like your idea! I think I'm going to do that and see what I can come up with! Smile