RCT2 RCT2 Players

I have windows 10 on another computer. I think its in second screen only mode though because it comes on for a minute and blacks out
Well said, everyone! Boy, do I like seeing topics like these where everyone pours out their ideas and such.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
What has been your favorite project you've made in the game?
I'd say, for the sake of unseen creations, my favourite one so far has been Montanhoso. (Even though I am redoing most of it anyways).

What's yours?
(Aug 20, 2017, 04:15 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I'd say, for the sake of unseen creations, my favourite one so far has been Montanhoso. (Even though I am redoing most of it anyways).

What's yours?

I haven't made a completed coaster or park in RCT2 yet. As for what I've seen many RCT2 players on this forum do there are so many I like it would take me awhile to list them all.  Smile
My favorite that I've done was probably Wasp, although (ironically) it's probably one of the worst I've made in RCT2.
Team CoasterTech

My personal favourite piece of 'finished' work (though that isn't saying much) would be this thing:

That's the last thing I worked on (before Merlin's Odyssey). As for unfinished pieces of work, I'm currently working on something I can hopefully show some day soon, which is probably my favourite project.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Good luck. I quite like all of these creations that have been noted. (Except Wasp, that stuff was crap)...kidding lol.
If you want a good way to record, quickly search up on Youtube, there's a video with a link in the description which provides a hack and instructions on how to install the hack that will make your RCT2 windowed
If you use OpenRCT2, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there's an in game option to do this without any hacks
Then you can use most recording softwares, I know fraps however freezes the game for me, so I use the free version of Bandicam which has a watermark and only can record 10 minutes at a time but the rectangle on a screen option makes it really simple to record it in windowed mode (I used to have the full 30 dollar version but then i switched computers)
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

1. My favorite part about this game is its simplicity. Back when rct3 came out I found myself turned off by all the 3d landscaping, the 360* views, etc. rct2 allows you to build some incredibly complicated stuff, all while retaining what I refer to as the classic rct format.
2. I don't remember when I got my first copy of rct, but i played my fair share of the first one, got all the expansion packs, etc. all in all Ive played rct since i was probably 9 years old. I know i got rct2 probably the day it came out, I was probably 11 at the time. I played intently for several years, to be honest I'm not quite sure when I dropped off. I recently unearthed my old disc copy of the game and have been getting back into it, more than 10 years later.
3. I used to have loads and loads of custom scenery and rides, from the AmazingEARL works to just about you name it. Very few my the sites i used to pull from are still up. It saddens me because my favorite scenery revolved around custom water feature scenery and I cant find any of that anymore.