Aloha Coaster Fanatics!

(Aug 25, 2017, 03:59 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: @Lift_Hill, currently, it is not released to the public on RCTgo. However, since you are on RCTgo Discord, I'll be glad to show you pieces and bits from Redlynch Heights.

Do not fear though for those who are not yet on RCTgo's Discord server; when Redlynch Heights is finished, I'm certainly releasing it to the many on RCTgo and other sites who have been waiting ages for it. 

If you want sneak peeks, or details about the project that will not be revealed on RCTgo, ask away at me on Discord. Thank you!  Biggrin

EDIT: Sorry for such a late reply!

Okay, gotcha! Well, awesome! I will definitely hit you up about that! Is your name the same on there? and no worries!  Smile
Oh sure! I am all ears for that, mate! Ask away!

On Discord, my username is 'UndyingLight.' It is a user name I use on the NR2003 (game) racing leagues I am affiliated with, and Discord happens to be another I use it on. No worries here, however, BlazingEmpireHD shall remain on the RCT sites!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 25, 2017, 02:23 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Oh sure! I am all ears for that, mate! Ask away!

On Discord, my username is 'UndyingLight.' It is a user name I use on the NR2003 (game) racing leagues I am affiliated with, and Discord happens to be another I use it on. No worries here, however, BlazingEmpireHD shall remain on the RCT sites!

Awesome! Well I will add you on there Smile  Oh and on here of course to Wink
Thanks, man. Glad to have you a part of RCTgo! Enjoy the site.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome! I'm sorta new too, been here a few years but just started entering the build-it comps and using the forums.
(Aug 29, 2017, 04:26 AM)purvisbrad Wrote: Welcome! I'm sorta new too, been here a few years but just started entering the build-it comps and using the forums.

Thanks! and oh okay  Smile Actually wasn't your the dueling Alpine Bobs for this Build It?! I also want to start joining the Build It competitions but I don't think my work is at a good enough level yet haha Tongue
Let us see some of your work and we will let you know what we think.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Aug 31, 2017, 09:20 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Let us see some of your work and we will let you know what we think.

Definitely! I'll get going on some designs. I am trying to decide what I want to do first! I have a list of ideas, just gotta decide on which one  Tongue
My feelings exactly with my ideas right now.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Hiya Lift Hill, I'm new here also. I'll look forward to seeing your creations, love your passion in your introduction too!