Aloha Coaster Fanatics!

A Little About Me:
Aloha, my name is Zach and welcome to my page! I believe we are all put in this world with a purpose. My purpose is to help others stay positive and to build them up. I always knew deep down this was my purpose I just never knew how I would apply it. That is when I found my creative outlet. Throughout my adventures in life so far, I've have discovered a big passion for film and travel. My creative outlets include Youtube, Photography/Film, and Writing. On this website, you will find all of my work in one place.  On my Youtube Channels, You will find Gaming, Film, Vlogs, and funny videos! I am currently working towards my Bachelors in Fine Arts for Film and Photography. The world we live in is such an amazing place and has so much to offer to us. My passion is to show the world through my lens. I recently developed a love of writing as well and have started blogging. On my blogs, you will find daily life, travel, and lifestyle blogs. I wake up every day with a dream and goal in a mind as well as a system of how I am going to accomplish these. If you can cast a vision for your life, stay dedicated and live every day with a passion and purpose, You can achieve anything or heart desires!  Most importantly, We can't take anything for granted, because one minute it can be taken away in the blink of an eye. When the negative stuff comes around, just let it go. It all leads to a positive as long as you keep a positive attitude. Enjoy everything you get. That's one of the most important things in life...really appreciating it because we only get this once and it's not for very long. Live every day like it's your last! 

My Love for Theme Parks: 
I am a theme park fanatic!! Ever since I was a little kid, I have loved them! Theme Parks, Water Parks, Zoo/Aquariums, Coasters, etc. I Love it all! When I was younger I always had dreams of becoming a roller coaster engineer! We did a career search class in middle school to prep us for the high school classes we wanted to choose. During the time I reached out to many different companies such as B&M, Intamin,  GCI etc. I wrote them an email explaining my love for coasters and for advice on classes I should take. It was so cool because they wrote back and I remember being so ecstatic! Unfortunately, they said that it is such a hard field to get into that I may not be worth pre-suing. As much as that stunk to here, I never let that "Kill my vibe" I had this amazing process when I was little, I would do loads and loads of research on theme parks. I actually got in trouble in school because I would spend time researching instead of doing my work haha. You could say I was dedicated, I had a HUGE binder with a print out of every theme park in the US with a park map, ride list, and it’s history. It was crazy. My parents actually said I was obsessed lol. After researching a park, I would go and build the park in RCT3. After that I would pick one coaster in my park, Then I would do extensive research on that coaster. The last step I did was to actually build it. I had tons and tons of Knex coaster sets, So I would then try to build the coaster in real life as a model! 

So that it a little bit about me and how much I love theme parks! I am very excited to join this group and meet new people. I hope I can offer my advice and help others on their designs. I am by no means an amazing designer! But I put my heart and passion into every build I do and try to improve on each one! I actually just started a YouTube channel that I will be posting my builds and other coaster videos to. However, I just started it so all I have right now is a logo and banner picture, but as it becomes more developed I will probably share it with you all! But I play pretty much all of the games! My favorites ones are RCT3 Platinum, Parkitect, Virtual Rides, No Limits 1 & 2 and Planet Coaster!

I just want to leave with this...
"Life is a roller coaster.... and I am not strapped in. Maybe I should hold with care, but my hands are busy in the air." Quotes touch everyone in a different and personal way. For me, I love this quote because to me it means, don't let the stress of life bring you down or hold you back! Live in the moment because we can’t get these seconds back! So make the most of it and live your life to the fullest! 

Thanks so much for reading all this if you made it this far! I really look forward to meeting new people on here and creating great relationships and maybe even colabing! Smile
Ah......I do love to see folks enter with more than just "Hi, I'm new here" and rather, enter with a really great intro about themselves. I read every bit of it, and I am glad to see you have joined the site!

As I say with every new person, but to each, a bit of special notion towards them, welcome to the site! If you have questions, do not be afraid to ask us; we'll gladly help!

Very few times do I see a new person arrive bring a bigger smile to my face than every other member who joins. Glad to have ya!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome to the site Lift Hill, I'm glad to see we have yet another life-long fan of not just the genre but the industry around on our site. (I've been playing the RCT games since I was old enough to operate a mouse and keyboard lol)

On behalf of the site, I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to check out the Build-It! competition (although I suggest you skim through the rules and previous winners to get an idea of how it works before entering), the Featured Downloads section, and our brand new official Discord server!
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 22, 2017, 03:40 PM)Lift Hill Wrote: A Little About Me:
Aloha, my name is Zach and welcome to my page! I believe we are all put in this world with a purpose. My purpose is to help others stay positive and to build them up. I always knew deep down this was my purpose I just never knew how I would apply it. That is when I found my creative outlet. Throughout my adventures in life so far, I've have discovered a big passion for film and travel. My creative outlets include Youtube, Photography/Film, and Writing. On this website, you will find all of my work in one place.  On my Youtube Channels, You will find Gaming, Film, Vlogs, and funny videos! I am currently working towards my Bachelors in Fine Arts for Film and Photography. The world we live in is such an amazing place and has so much to offer to us. My passion is to show the world through my lens. I recently developed a love of writing as well and have started blogging. On my blogs, you will find daily life, travel, and lifestyle blogs. I wake up every day with a dream and goal in a mind as well as a system of how I am going to accomplish these. If you can cast a vision for your life, stay dedicated and live every day with a passion and purpose, You can achieve anything or heart desires!  Most importantly, We can't take anything for granted, because one minute it can be taken away in the blink of an eye. When the negative stuff comes around, just let it go. It all leads to a positive as long as you keep a positive attitude. Enjoy everything you get. That's one of the most important things in life...really appreciating it because we only get this once and it's not for very long. Live every day like it's your last! 

My Love for Theme Parks: 
I am a theme park fanatic!! Ever since I was a little kid, I have loved them! Theme Parks, Water Parks, Zoo/Aquariums, Coasters, etc. I Love it all! When I was younger I always had dreams of becoming a roller coaster engineer! We did a career search class in middle school to prep us for the high school classes we wanted to choose. During the time I reached out to many different companies such as B&M, Intamin,  GCI etc. I wrote them an email explaining my love for coasters and for advice on classes I should take. It was so cool because they wrote back and I remember being so ecstatic! Unfortunately, they said that it is such a hard field to get into that I may not be worth pre-suing. As much as that stunk to here, I never let that "Kill my vibe" I had this amazing process when I was little, I would do loads and loads of research on theme parks. I actually got in trouble in school because I would spend time researching instead of doing my work haha. You could say I was dedicated, I had a HUGE binder with a print out of every theme park in the US with a park map, ride list, and it’s history. It was crazy. My parents actually said I was obsessed lol. After researching a park, I would go and build the park in RCT3. After that I would pick one coaster in my park, Then I would do extensive research on that coaster. The last step I did was to actually build it. I had tons and tons of Knex coaster sets, So I would then try to build the coaster in real life as a model! 

So that it a little bit about me and how much I love theme parks! I am very excited to join this group and meet new people. I hope I can offer my advice and help others on their designs. I am by no means an amazing designer! But I put my heart and passion into every build I do and try to improve on each one! I actually just started a YouTube channel that I will be posting my builds and other coaster videos to. However, I just started it so all I have right now is a logo and banner picture, but as it becomes more developed I will probably share it with you all! But I play pretty much all of the games! My favorites ones are RCT3 Platinum, Parkitect, Virtual Rides, No Limits 1 & 2 and Planet Coaster!

I just want to leave with this...
"Life is a roller coaster.... and I am not strapped in. Maybe I should hold with care, but my hands are busy in the air." Quotes touch everyone in a different and personal way. For me, I love this quote because to me it means, don't let the stress of life bring you down or hold you back! Live in the moment because we can’t get these seconds back! So make the most of it and live your life to the fullest! 

Thanks so much for reading all this if you made it this far! I really look forward to meeting new people on here and creating great relationships and maybe even colabing! Smile
I wish my welcome could've been this good! I maybe can collaborate with you! It would be an honor, judging from the fact I'm not good at scenery what so ever. I only like the layout and track design (e.g. supports, redesigning brakes, catwalks, etc.)
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and hope you have fun here! Smile
(Aug 22, 2017, 05:57 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Ah......I do love to see folks enter with more than just "Hi, I'm new here" and rather, enter with a really great intro about themselves. I read every bit of it, and I am glad to see you have joined the site!

As I say with every new person, but to each, a bit of special notion towards them, welcome to the site! If you have questions, do not be afraid to ask us; we'll gladly help!

Very few times do I see a new person arrive bring a bigger smile to my face than every other member who joins. Glad to have ya!

Thanks for a warm welcome! Smile  but defiantly! I am looking forward to seeing your builds and getting to know you more Smile Also I saw on your signature that your current project is: "Redlynch Heights - Megapark" Where could I view this at? It sounds very cool and I would love to check it out!

(Aug 23, 2017, 12:01 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Welcome to the site Lift Hill, I'm glad to see we have yet another life-long fan of not just the genre but the industry around on our site. (I've been playing the RCT games since I was old enough to operate a mouse and keyboard lol)

On behalf of the site, I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to check out the Build-It! competition (although I suggest you skim through the rules and previous winners to get an idea of how it works before entering), the Featured Downloads section, and our brand new official Discord server!
Thanks so much for the welcome Smile "I've been playing the RCT games since I was old enough to operate a mouse and keyboard lol" I love that haha So relatable! But thanks so much, I'm glad to be here and excited to meet new people! I will definitely check all that out! I'm making it a goal to check this site every day so I can stay as active as possible Smile

(Aug 23, 2017, 09:19 AM)KingLiger Wrote: Lift HillI wish my welcome could've been this good! I maybe can collaborate with you! It would be an honor, judging from the fact I'm not good at scenery what so ever. I only like the layout and track design (e.g. supports, redesigning brakes, catwalks, etc.)

Thanks so much! I would love to!! I'm honestly kind of the same!  Tongue Over the many years of playing coaster games, I always loved doing the coaster tracks and rides themselves! As I have gotten older, I have gotten more of an interest in scenery and decoration. Kind of like the aesthetic of the rides as well. So I myself am working to get better at that. But I would love to do that sometime! It sounds like a lot of fun! Smile

(Aug 23, 2017, 03:41 PM)GalaxyRoamer Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, and hope you have fun here! Smile

Thanks so much! and I think I will! Smile

A place filled with roller coasters and friendly people who also happen to love roller coasters!!! How could you not have fun!!!  Tongue 

Look forward to seeing your designs Smile
Welcome. This is certainly the most effort I've seen anyone put into their introduction thread here, and also the only time I've seen anyone bring up Virtual Rides anywhere in this forum. We look forward to your contributions.

Did you ever write to any of the lesser-known coaster manufacturers, such as Hopkins or Preston & Barbieri? Some of these companies specialize in other rides rather than roller coasters, so it may be a less-competitive field, and therefore an easier way of breaking into general ride manufacturing.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
(Aug 23, 2017, 05:55 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Welcome. This is certainly the most effort I've seen anyone put into their introduction thread here, and also the only time I've seen anyone bring up Virtual Rides anywhere in this forum. We look forward to your contributions.

Did you ever write to any of the lesser-known coaster manufacturers, such as Hopkins or Preston & Barbieri? Some of these companies specialize in other rides rather than roller coasters, so it may be a less-competitive field, and therefore an easier way of breaking into general ride manufacturing.

Thank you! Yeah, I wanted to say more than just hello so you guys know a little bit about me Smile  but no that's a good idea though! I will have to do that!  Thanks for the idea!

(Aug 24, 2017, 01:51 AM)NieSch Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! Smile
@Lift_Hill, currently, it is not released to the public on RCTgo. However, since you are on RCTgo Discord, I'll be glad to show you pieces and bits from Redlynch Heights.

Do not fear though for those who are not yet on RCTgo's Discord server; when Redlynch Heights is finished, I'm certainly releasing it to the many on RCTgo and other sites who have been waiting ages for it. 

If you want sneak peeks, or details about the project that will not be revealed on RCTgo, ask away at me on Discord. Thank you!  Biggrin

EDIT: Sorry for such a late reply!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!