RCT3 RCT3 - WIP

Have yourself a new project there, Pepper? How grand.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 25, 2017, 01:52 PM)Lift Hill Wrote: I think you should keep it, I am excited to see your creation even if it takes a while! RCT3 (well any coaster building game) is supposed to be fun but sometimes it definitely can frustrate us, So you can always take a break and come back to this thread Smile

I'll think about it. Thanks.

(Aug 25, 2017, 02:01 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: You could always just keep this as a thread for general updates on any RCT3 projects you make. If you'd like one of us Mods to delete it just let us know.

Thanks.

(Aug 25, 2017, 02:18 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Do not give up so easily on these posts, Amy. They are great posts, but you seem to lose confidence a wee bit much. I hate to see that because you know very well your creations are worth something. Now, all ya got to do is get past the limitations of the game, or your unwillingness to continue. Wink (It happens to all of us with a project, or even in real life).

About the MCBR, usually, when I make one (it varies), I usually have four to five consecutive brake pieces, each lowering in speed (if you so choose) or, one track brake piece, one normal piece, two more brake pieces, and either another regular track section and one more brakes section, or just down into the drop.

I would say, it probably does not matter how many you have if you stay within the realms of 4-7 MCBR pieces.

I do hope you find enough encouragement and a will to finish this project. I for one, love seeing them. Especially from you. So, 'good luck' if ya decide to take this challenge back on, and 'oh well, there is next time' if you do not. Smile

Thanks Blaze.

(Aug 25, 2017, 04:28 PM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: I feel you Amy.  I am always holding off on my projects because I do the fun stuff first( aka the coasters) and the boring stuff later(aka the supports and theming) . Just keep at it and they will eventually be finished.  Oh by the way, this is a hint at my final RCT3 project before I fully transition to Planet coaster.  I will continue to play RCT3 but not like I used to.  Find out whats up my sleeve on 11/15/17 #ReadyToGo

I am the same way. I do all the stuff I like first. But I'm the opposite. I like building in the game, but not so much the coasters. Maybe we could do a collaboration sometime? I saved all my custom scenery in a zip file so I can install everything again. Or I may do a in game scenery park only. If you do want to do a collaboration let me know in a private message. If you like building coasters and not the other stuff in the park, this might be a good team in the making Smile