RCT3 Possibly A Dumb Question

No one makes CS/CTR's anymore (as far as I know). The only time I've seen "new" stuff is when old unreleased content gets uploaded to ShyGuy's world. 99% of the RCT3 community has either "retired" or moved on to Planet Coaster though, so don't expect them to start making new content again.
Team CoasterTech

Do you know anyone from CS depot?
(Sep 16, 2017, 08:29 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: No one makes CS/CTR's anymore (as far as I know). The only time I've seen "new" stuff is when old unreleased content gets uploaded to ShyGuy's world. 99% of the RCT3 community has either "retired" or moved on to Planet Coaster though, so don't expect them to start making new content again.

And sadly - A lot of links to some really good CS now leads to defunct pages/sites. I found that out when I had a system crash and had to reinstall RCT3 and then go on a desperate hunt to replace lost CS. One advantage of losing everything was that in my desperate hunt I found and joined this community.

Thankfully I did find a backup of my Themed folder that I don't remember making.
@Medic - It may be a good idea for you to go through your folder and upload anything that we don't have on site. The more copies of downloads we have available to us as a community the better, because as you've said we're losing the old sets.
Team CoasterTech

@ChrisMDB - Starting tomorrow I'll make a print out of my folder content and then research which ones are not available and then upload them.

btw - I uploaded "DasMatze's Railroad Sound Events" that started this thread. As always, I will give credit where credit is due

EDIT: - Also uploaded n7 Fluers...another one that is no longer available.