Waldafur - Round 272 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 272 Winner

Congratulations to Antonov-225's Waldafur, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Waldafur beat the other three entries with 15 votes and 52% of the vote.

Description:
Waldafur:

Excitement Rating: 15.62 (Ultra Extreme)
Intensity Rating: 4.57 (Medium)
Nausea Rating: 2.67 (Medium)

An Intamin launch coaster inspired by Maverick made in RCT3 themed to an alpine theme.

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMqBR2ICE5Q

Votes cast:
Spirited Mountain (Ryū) - 12 votes
Waldafur - 15 votes
Tiger Tower - No votes
Wilder Run - 2 votes
Well, this was a close round between you, Antonov, and me. I'm only at three votes behind you!

Congrats on the win!
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Congrats Antonov!!!
Congratulations on the win, Antonov! Very very impressive for a first entry! Keep it up!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congrats Antonov, we look forward to seeing more out of you.
Team CoasterTech

congrats on a good build)
Congratulations!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
(Sep 12, 2017, 09:04 PM)SupraTheHedgehog Wrote: Well, this was a close round between you, Antonov, and me. I'm only at three votes behind you!

Congrats on the win!
I know! It was crazy close this round, but your entry was absolutely amazing and I seriously thought you were going to win. Good luck to you in future!

Thanks, everyone! I really didn't expect to win this! And congratulations to the other four contestants who entered this round, especially SupraTheHedgehog who made an amazing entry that took second!
[Image: Youtube_Banner_2.png]
Incredible win, congratulations. You've set a high bar for future rounds, keep it up!
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Well now I KNOW I don't stand a chance in this competition. I voted for this coaster and if it has set the minimum for RCT3 entries now I know I'll never win unless I'm lucky enough to enter a not so good round