Two years on RCTgo

I really just cannot believe it has been two years. Like you all have said, I'm not that peppy, new-to-the-scene guy you knew little about and likely underestimated my ability anymore guy, but rather, I am as you see me now. The scenario maker Legend (apparently), the super friendly, well-respected, bubbly pillar (if you will) of RCTgo. A state in this site that I am happy to accept, but never expected to be at. Seriously guys! What is it about me that's just so great? (Not intended in a, 'I'm great' pretentious attitude).

Over these last two years, with help of this site, and another one, I have absolutely grown into my own element with my scenario crafting ability, which you all seem to love exponentially. Along with growing in that aspect, I am no longer that preppy newbie who was not impressing in Build It!...if at all. I was average, if not less than. You, who gave me constructive criticism, I thank you, because you were one of the bigger deciding factors in my sharp improvement. Even though there is another site that probably has improved me more, RCTgo, and you all is where it started, and where i began to get those grasps. This other site is the cherry on the top.

Two years ago, I might have tested your patience, or began to make you want to shoot yourself, or even made you want to quit RCTgo, but as I have grown more mature, and simply just grew out of that preppy phase, I do feel as if I have really become my own person. Now, I get that some of the features you saw in me in 2015 may still exist now, but I doubt any one of you had that gut feeling when I joined RCTgo that "he'll go far here" attitude. 

Along with my vocabulary improving vastly, I can really say that the attributes I have now really tie in the factor that I am just a great person who visits RCTgo practically incessantly, that hopefully, you all like. I don't intend to sound prudent as I say that, but I don't know what changed in me to cause me to have such a respectable reputation. 

My personality has come into its own, and you all have a big part in that. From the time I started chatting with ChrisMDB on Facebook, it grew my personality. Even when doofuses like Supra and Terry were a part of it, I still grew. I have got every one of you who gave me a chance to thank for that.

I won't go on too much longer, but I am even now, gradually improving, if not, rapidly. As Terry said, maybe someday soon, I will be getting those silver, gold and star medals, as well as any medal you intend to give me, such as what you goobers sketched up a bit ago, to which I humbly accept the Wink

"Ambassador of Goodwill Trophy."

Anyways, I will cut out the heart chatter, except for a meager thank you for allowing me to become who I am on RCTgo today! As to the newer folks, thanks for putting up with my overly kind attitude towards you when you joined a few short weeks ago!  Wink 

Here's to many years to come!  Biggrin
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Cheers!
[Image: tumblr_nogeczMv9K1tgck26o1_1280.jpg]
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360