Good Vibes Only!

This complements the Featured Downloads section nicely, and provides a space for users to discuss what they like about certain downloads.

However, if you want to make those good vibes great, builders will also greatly appreciate having their work suggested as a featured download. This is the highest compliment you can give a builder, since featured downloads receive more downloads once they're featured than Build It winners.

The other feature that seems to have dwindled a bit this year is the Like button, which, though anonymous, shows the builder that his (or her) work is appreciated, and can potentially motivate said builder to continue uploading.

----
This one's for you, RCT3 players...

Alhambra by MrNozem77
[Image: 557e8126544d2.jpg]

It's the highest-quality log flume I've seen on RCTgo so far, as well as one of the site's best downloadable dark rides. Since it wasn't a Build It entry, it has likely been overlooked in relation to MrNozem's other rides, most of which were roller coasters, four of them being Build It winners. However, the scenery work is just as good, and the peaceful nature of the ride allows the viewer to focus more on the environment.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Wow, I remember his dark rides being the best in the business. I wish he was around these days.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Me oh my. That is such a great ride there. Amazingly well crafted and it is absolutely stellar. I only wish there was more of this present on RCTgo. 

Now onto another great download; a great download with an astonishing vibe. Something that I feel is vastly underrated: Terry Inferno's 'Wolf's Eye Forest' - https://downloads.rctgo.com/screenshots/...48c705.jpg

This download is a piece of art. Even though it is (or will be) a featured download, it just simply has not received enough recognition. The vibe garnered here is incredible; the foresty, frontier-esque vibe among many well crafted rides and attractions. My one favourite thing above all else in this lovely download is underneath it all, is some absolutely mad terraforming/painting skills. There is so much thought put into the landscape itself that simply flabbergasts me. Enough to a point where I doubt I could compare.

So yeah, Terry Inferno's 'Wolf's Eye Forest' is definitely needing of a download and some more recognition.

__

I really like this thread. It's a more active 'featured download' more based on shear appreciation for something more than just by clicking 'feature.' Keep this up, my lads!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I'm very glad that you appreciate the effort I put into building that park! Landscaping is my favorite part of the game, and this was the first time I had attempted to build a park that focused more on terrain and foliage than on architecture and layouts. I wish I hadn't covered the entire park in a blanket of trees, as it's soporifically green from a distance, but it's nice to see that the details are still appreciated!

I've been experimenting with quarter-tile land blocks to build a more precise mountain landscape.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Loving these creations! Biggrin