Good Vibes Only!

"Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you!"

Aloha coaster fanatics!! So I was browsing the downloads page and came across this idea!!
So I am really big into building relationships and connections with like-minded people! For me I'm into Photography, Film, Blogging, Coaster Creation, and more! So I love meeting people that are into similar things and I have found myself always trying to bring people together and build communities around these! So I was thinking... Why don't I make a Coaster community where we can go for inspiration and motivation! 

So originally I was going to put this on forum games but I don't know if it would belong there because it is not so much a game. But here is my idea! So this thread is a place where you can shout out work that you really like! One of the best feelings, when you are a creator, is when someone really loves your work! It makes you feel so good and I think it really sparks motivation and makes you want to keep building! Tell me what you guys think, Do you think it would be a cool idea!? I thought it would be a fun way to spread positive vides and share our love for our fellow creators work! 

I'll kick it off, 
I came across this park by @Germies_Coaster_Yard when browsing downloads and loved it! I noticed there wasn't any custom scenery and thought that was so cool because I feel like we don't see as many projects anymore without custom scenery! I love beachside parks too so as soon as I saw this I loved it! I think coasters and rides look so great next to water or by a beach! I wish we had more parks in real life like that! 
[Image: 59f924d86a4fb.png]
Oh, that's a lovely idea, Lift Hill! It sounds like something that would really help for motivation, like you said. I am looking forward to seeing this idea come to fruition!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Is it just me, but if it wasn't for the menu icons on the left & top, it looks more like an actual photograph of a real park and NOT a screen shot of a game? Awesome park and a great idea for a topic.
Yeah, aside from the cartoony graphics... But still an amazing park, and I love the thread idea!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Diggin this idea.
Cool idea. I'll Play
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you are all liking the idea! and Yeah! That's what I was thinking when I first looked at it. Like obviously the graphics take away from it, but I can totally picture that in my head as like a real photograph!
I like the idea, but this is basically what the "Featured Downloads" section is for on site (the one that no one seems to really use lol).
Team CoasterTech

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought too, but there isn't really any way to have discussion about featured downloads. So this works for now.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Yeah, thats what /I was thinking Maverick! I thought it would be cool to have a place to actually discuss those or unless there was a way to add a discussion section in the Featured Downloads.