Anniversary Anouncement

Hey all,

I've been in the shadows for a while on here and haven't posted in a very long time, however I have still been playing RCT and Planet Coaster through my time at college.

I figured today would be the best time to announce this as today marks 5 years since I signed up on RCTgo. I have been working on a massive max size mega park in RCT2 on and off for probably around the past 10-12 months.

I've been more focused on setting up the general layout as there is a lot of buildings to be made, space to fill and a lot of details needed, but ill post what I have so far.

Woah, Rudy has posted something! Has the RCTgo world gone awry?!

It's good to hear from you after so long - this megapark you're making is really quite great and I am excited to see it. Props to you on five years on RCTgo! I hope this post just marks the first of your return! Wink
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congrats and awesome park!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Welcome back, and the park looks amazing!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I'll try to make a post every few days either going over updates or in depth information on a certain ride or area.
8,188 guests and not one of them is walking around stuck in a loop. To this day, I've never accomplished a feat anywhere near this.

That dueling woodie from the Middle Ages is brilliantly twisted.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I've only had 1 problem so far with guest looping, but I do get the "Most confusing park layout" award pretty frequently.

I actually timed out the dueling woodies so they have multiple fly-by moments, Ill be featuring that ride first as it's one of the most complete rides.