Hey all!

Hey everyone! I'm saxman1089, or just saxman. Been playing RCT for years, just got back into serious playing recently. I'm pretty active on the OpenRCT2.org forums and New Element, and this community was recommended to me by a friend! Looking forward to meeting all of you!
2 Time Build-It Winner (Phoenix and Talon)

Current projects: 
Bethlehem Steelworks (industrial-themed amusement park set in Bethlehem, PA)
(Jan 27, 2018, 10:27 PM)saxman1089 Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm saxman1089, or just saxman. Been playing RCT for years, just got back into serious playing recently. I'm pretty active on the OpenRCT2.org forums and New Element, and this community was recommended to me by a friend! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hiyaz Saxman!
Shewulf here.  Playing RCT3 on my iPad.  Not able to download any shared content though. 
😖
Anyways. Nice to meet you.
^_^
Nice to meet you. On here I'm known as vanellopecoastergirl. But my name is really Vanellope Von Schweetz. Nice to meet you chump!
Ayyyyy, it's great to see ya here, Saxman. Welcome to the site, dude! If ya have questions, or comments, or want more general chatter outside this site, check out our Discord server found here: https://discord.gg/xFfFsbG

I am very excited to see what you have in store for this site. I am looking forward to it! Welcome once more, mate! Enjoy the site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Glad you've decided to join us! We hope you enjoy your time here. This is a much more casual building environment than other sites you may be used to, so I'm confident that you will.

RCTgo might be interested in seeing your Knoebel prize-winning park...
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Welcome to rctgo!
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:00 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: RCTgo might be interested in seeing your Knoebel prize-winning park...

I suppose I’ll have to post it! :P
2 Time Build-It Winner (Phoenix and Talon)

Current projects: 
Bethlehem Steelworks (industrial-themed amusement park set in Bethlehem, PA)
I'd love to see it on here! You'll get some major props by doing it. It is a great project! See ya around!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!