Gravity Gardens HELP!

Please can someone upload a near finished Gravity Gardens?! I've been years and years and years....trying to finish. Started all over, same problem. Many thanks in advance!  Happy
(Mar 11, 2018, 05:57 AM)MickP Wrote: Please can someone upload a near finished Gravity Gardens?! I've been years and years and years....trying to finish. Started all over, same problem. Many thanks in advance!  Happy

What's Gravity Gardens?
A pretty tough scenario from RCT2

I try a playthough of it and upload it if I get a good result, IDK how openRCT2 works with the standard if you just use vanilla features though.
(Mar 14, 2018, 06:50 PM)Thank you, finished it after 33 years!  Rudy18 Wrote: Smile A pretty tough scenario from RCT2

I try a playthough of it and upload it if I get a good result, IDK how openRCT2 works with the standard if you just use vanilla features though.
From what I played, the best strategy seems to be using advertisements to build cash flow and to build as many short/exciting coasters you can in a short time period. It would be best to avoid very large and expensive coasters as they will take a long time to build and will decrease in value rapidly.

I started the scenario by disabling all research and putting no-entry signs on multiple paths to keep guests together. I then demolished the pre-built woodie in the park, choosing instead to replace it with a custom smaller and cheaper woodie.

Building shops, especially ones that sell vanity items like T-shirts and Sunglasses are great for consistent cash flow.

One annoying thing is staff wandering through the no-entry signs, an easy fix is to delete the path piece directly behind the no entry sign or setting staff areas individually.

Another option for cash is to abuse the base-block selling glitch, but that defeats the challenge.

My biggest tip is to keep your loans down under $10,000. The interest will quickly build up and be a big drain on your income. It will all have to be paid off inevitably anyway.

If you ever need a lot of cash fast, you can close the park and have the peeps leave and re-enter to pay the admission price again, though I wouldn't recommend it after you've started building your final rides for the park value.

I was able to finish in year 7, the first 3 or 4 years were spent building shops, some small coasters and spamming ads for cash. The last 3 years were spent building coasters in a quick and reasonable fashion. Hope these tips help!
I sooo need help with this too ughhhhh
RCTgo user 07scott1 uploaded a completed version of this scenario last year.

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/gravity...shed.16199

The other threads about Gravity Gardens are duplicates, and have thus been deleted.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Apr 7, 2018, 06:06 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: RCTgo user 07scott1 uploaded a completed version of this scenario last year.

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/gravity...shed.16199

The other threads about Gravity Gardens are duplicates, and have thus been deleted.

Thanks! For some reason it won’t allow it to “finish and unlock” Ive entered my name under where it says completed goal enter name hmmmm any suggestionsSmile!?
It is not too difficult personally if players are being experienced to develop pay per entrance park.  Closing park to let them go when the weather is raining or anytime before starting a new project. Keep in mind there is enough vacancy for guests coming into your park so that money/ funds would be pumping into your park when you are designing track. So re open the park and launch advertisement when a new project starts. I am now completing Gravity Gardens using the above method. The cash flow will look so good if you do so. Not only fully balance with the cost, but also make revenue to repay loan as soon as possible. I repaid the loan in year 1 already and the mission left is raising the park value by making more coasters (I.e. wild mouse, side friction. Mini suspended coaster, etc.) I begin with small coaster first because of limited funds. If you do not wish to wait. You might attempt this strategy or just sit here, I will upload immediately once I finish.
Further to my last reply, it is now Completed
It s my first try so that park layout's not pretty good, but it was passed.
Well, I did not paid too much effort to complete quickly. So I am late here to send you the save.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jayb56y1i...e.sv6/file

Just wait for the notification of objective complete to pop up.