NoLimits 2 Coaster Build Request

Hi Everyone!
I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is how this sort of thing is done but I'll give it a shot.
My name is Trent Burton, I'm a senior Industrial Design major at the International Center for Creativity in Columbus, Ohio. I'm currently in the middle of my senior capstone project and I need someone's help.
For the project, I am creating a station, queue line, trains, a pavilion, and just general theming for a MAD MAX: FURY ROAD themed roller coaster. I'd like to have a roller coaster to show people along with all these parts. The only problem is that I don't own NoLimits or know how to use it. I was hoping that one of you would be willing to work with me to create a NoLimits track. It would be fairly simple, I just don't have the expertise or time to do it myself. I do have a basic layout in mind and I would need it by April 20th.

I do have a website up with more details about the project:
https://trentburton9.wixsite.com/capstonecoaster

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Trent

Smile
What type of Roller coaster are we talking about. Would NL2 be okay?
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Does it have to be No Limits? Just give me a general layout and coaster type and I can probably do it in RCT3
Hey guys! 
There's been a lot of interest for the project among various forums so I'm having a competition at NoLimits Central. All the rules can be found here. 
Thanks for your interest!
Trent
Welcome to rctgo!