Olympia Looping Coaster Recreation

A recreation of the travelling Olympia Looping Roller Coaster. Only 4 total colors can be used at a time per coaster without using OpenRCT2 clipping, so I decided to leave the front two loops blank. Download now: https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/olympia...tion.18020

Change the colors of the loops and it will be good.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Rudy I know you wont be able to have a POV of it if you do this but you could make the two orange loops into a separate and make them have the right colours
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I like this, even without it being 100% perfect. Keep up the good work!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Ill upload a 2nd version with the clipped loops for you guys
Ok so I'm having a problem with coloring the loops, I did some track merging to change the colors but when I save the finished design the loops get recolored upon placing it, any solutions?
If you replaced the two loops with track from a second coaster, using green as your main color scheme and yellow as alternative color scheme 1, when you saved the track, the green loop would have reverted to orange and the yellow loop likely turned black.

If you save a merged track design, the merged sections will be recolored to fit the scheme of the original coaster. This makes it impossible to have more than four colors in a saved design since it would require more than three alternative color schemes. 

As far as I know, there's no way to fix the coloring issue at this time. The track would have to be merged after the ride was in place, so keeping those two loops blank and letting players merge the track themselves is the closest you can come to achieving the original color scheme.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Terry that's exactly what happened with the loops, it's unfortunate that's the case with coloring however.
I updated the description of the download with instructions for changing the colors for everyone who downloads.