RCT3 a minor problem

I would like to either use an existing coaster station for my coasters or come up with one of my own design.  I've tried using existing ones and they just keep red and won't attach, "looking for a better word".  Coaster designer won't let me design a building and building designer won't let me design a coaster.  How do I go about this.  I know it can be done I've seen some great coasters with really nice stations, I just haven't figured out how to do it yet. 

Retsarge
You can download custom scenery stations from here or at custom scenery depot for a better selection of stations. The coaster builder in rct3 doesn't allow you to add custom scenery while that tool is open, nor does the building designer allow adding rides. The best way to work on projects is to just open a sandbox park, close the park, and build. That way you have access to all the tools at the same time.
thanks I'll give it a try.

retsarge
Here's a pretty good one:

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1152
(Apr 12, 2018, 11:31 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: You can download custom scenery stations from here or at custom scenery depot for a better selection of stations. The coaster builder in rct3 doesn't allow you to add custom scenery while that tool is open, nor does the building designer allow adding rides. The best way to work on projects is to just open a sandbox park, close the park, and build. That way you have access to all the tools at the same time.

I tried that and was able to build a station around one of my coasters, but had to save it as a park.  How can I save it as a coaster?

retsarge
There's a button to save the track layout itself on the build window but it won't save the cs. That's why when we enter the build it rounds we always enter the actual park file instead of just the track.
(Apr 12, 2018, 08:51 PM)Retsarge Wrote: I would like to either use an existing coaster station for my coasters or come up with one of my own design.  I've tried using existing ones and they just keep red and won't attach, "looking for a better word".  Coaster designer won't let me design a building and building designer won't let me design a coaster.  How do I [url=http://www.navette-paris-aeroport.com] taxi orly[/url] go about this.  I know it can be done I've seen some great coasters with really nice stations, I just haven't figured out how to do it yet. 

Retsarge

Hello!
This game would be very interresting but only if you have an Oculus Rift if not it's not very fun to play.
Thanks!
(Apr 12, 2018, 08:51 PM)Retsarge Wrote: I would like to either use an existing coaster station for my coasters or come up with one of my own design.  I've tried using existing ones and they just keep red and won't attach, "looking for a better word".  Coaster designer won't let me design a building and building designer won't let me design a coaster.  How do I http://www.navette-paris-aeroport.com  taxi orly go about this.  I know it can be done I've seen some great coasters with really nice stations, I just haven't figured out how to do it yet. 

Retsarge

Hello!
This game would be very interresting but only if you have an Oculus Rift if not it's not very fun to play.
Thanks!