Vote for your favorite track! Round 285

Vote for Frostbite, but boy was Shroom Fantasy World fascinating. A great round for sure, glad these wait times between rounds get justified.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Even though I am technically in hiding, I am impressed by the round. I thing they all have their perks but I think that as Chris is always saying are NL2 can be better. I play the game and I understand how hard it is but I do know that 2.5 added fences and benches and lamps and things that can be used to create an environment. Also we have an extensive collection of flat rides to chose from so we can definitely try to do more. I don’t expect some of the crazy stuff we see but we could do a little better. I don’t want to offend anyone so please take this as constructive criticism for everyone. I think my vote is going to Frostbite but I am still not sure. Now if you will excuse me I am going back to riding Fury 325.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
After debating with myself over the two entries I was stuck between I have decided to go with Frostbite, and here's why:

While Twisted Tiger does a lot right and presents us with a fantastic dueling layout, that's all it does. There's no supporting scenery other than trees to prevent us from seeing endless green plains, and the only supporting ride is barely glimpsed through said trees while rounding the first turn. This entry doesn't push our NL2 community forward, rather it stagnates it. For these reasons I can't justify voting for Twisted Tiger over, what is arguably, one of the best RCT2 projects to ever be uploaded to our site. Yes, Frostbite certainly has its shortcomings, namely in the layout department. This I can forgive because of RCT2's limitations however. You may say that I should forgive Twisted Tiger for its lack of scenery because it was made in NL2, but to that I say there is even less of an excuse because the game allows you to import whatever scenery you would like (and I'm sure there are CS sites out there online).
Team CoasterTech

What I meant was the layout Chris I mean you can put all the scenery you want around it but the fact that the real Twisted Tiger hasn't been built yet, it makes it extremely hard to judge. The realism of the Trains and rails themselves are spot on but the layout and paint scheme haven't been confirmed. And to be honest we don't even know if twisted tiger is even going to be an RMC. All the park did was file a trademark. They didn't say what kind of coaster it was going to be
Again, just because it hasn't been done doesn't mean the entry is any less good. A speculatory build is no less 'real' than any other fantasy build.
Team CoasterTech

Now if only the round would end
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect