Should Grand National be RMCed?

You know, I was thinking that Grand National and Blackpool Pleasure Beach would make a great RMC. I wonder what RMC grand national would look like
There are several reasons why it isn't a likely candidate for RMC-hood.

1. Much of Grand National's appeal as a coaster is its historic status. Classic wooden roller coasters are a completely different ride experience from those built in the latter half of the 20th century, so RMC tends to leave them alone for that reason.
2. RMCs are typically at least 100 feet tall, so they aren't likely to spend any extra money adding I-Box track to any 62-foot coaster that tops out at 40 MPH regardless of its age. While these are acceptable dimensions for a classic coaster, it would be a less thrilling experience on smoother track.
3. It's a Grade II listed building, which is defined as "buildings that are of special interest, warranting every effort to preserve them." This means it isn't likely to be torn down or heavily modified any time soon.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Also the coaster boys would freak out if it happened
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Jun 20, 2018, 09:44 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Also the coaster boys would freak out if it happened

It wouldn't be worse than removing Wild Mouse though. Frown
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Im guessing about the same
I personally think it would make a great RMC. Its no different than colossus. Plus if it was RMCed It would be much more exciting. I sort of wonder what it would look like too

Then again its possible that Wildcat at Hershey park needs it more than grand national. It was just a thought though I suppose I could build it in RCT3
Again, the chances of them RMCing it are 3790 to 1 or something like that
If you're talking about it happening in reality, no, nor should any of Hershey's woodies. If you're talking about you doing it yourself, sure, go for it.
Team CoasterTech

With all do respect about Wildcat, I've been on it and it was extremely uncomfortable. I honestly don't care if it was GCI's first coaster, its a health hazard. When I got off that thing I couldn't sleep the night after and I think its because the roughness of the coaster rattled my nerves. I think Front Seat Coasters was right to nickname it "Deathcat" so I'm thinking health and safety when I say Wildcat needs to be RMCed. As for grand National, I see potential in the layout. Its just unfortunate that its a landmark ride and must be preserved because the layout has RMC potential. So I was going to explore the posibilities of RMC grand national. Weather it would win bud it or not is a good question. I can imagine it being something like Twisted Colossus.
Anything can win the competition if it's entered in the appropriate round (no matter how masterfully done a go-kart track is it will struggle against any good coaster), and built to completion. Don't worry about the competition, just build.

Also, I know Wildcat is getting really rough (I'm sure Lightning Racer and Comet are getting really rough too), I'd just rather have them all retracked than RMC'd.
Team CoasterTech