RCT2 Downloaded scenarios to play in Classic

Most of the rct2 scenarios I download here work just fine in classic, but I've downloaded a few parks that have no rides or scenery to build. Just grey squares, nothing to research. They are created by different people, but I don't know if they used rct2 or open rct or what. 

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a fix from my end?
I've never encountered this, but I also have never used RCTC. What downloads did you try this with specifically?
Team CoasterTech

I've made all my scenarios in OpenRCT2. Perhaps some of them have extra add-ons that can't/haven't been ported to RCT Classic? This is an odd error, and I do play RCT Classic and have never had this issue. Hmmm...

Good luck with finding the issue. I hope ya can.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Blazingempire, I have not had this problem with any of your scenarios, so openrct might not be the problem. 2 of the parks lately are Calamity Beach and MacKenzie's World. Going now to check if they are the same creator...no they are not.

I also have downloads that won't load due to custom content, but tons of others, including my own, where custom stuff isn't a problem. I love love love parks with custom content. 💙💚💜 I think playing rct on a tablet just has picky little issues. Lol.
My best advice would be to try and pick the game up for PC, it's rather cheap and nearly anything can run it nowadays. Custom content is also automatically downloaded with files on the computer version so you'll never have these issues.
Team CoasterTech

(Nov 10, 2018, 02:11 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: My best advice would be to try and pick the game up for PC, it's rather cheap and nearly anything can run it nowadays. Custom content is also automatically downloaded with files on the computer version so you'll never have these issues.

Lol. I've played all the games repeatedly on pc since 1999, including Openrct which was really fun... .  My pc died last year, never fixed, found I didn't really miss it. 
I was thrilled to find rctc I could play on my tablet. 😂 I like that it's slightly different than rct2, but it plays all my old scenarios even with their custom content. Most of the parks i download work just fine. A few parks don't load... oh well, I wish I knew how to delete them from my list. I want all the check-marks showing that i've beat every park!  If you hear anything, let me know.

Mythical Forest is another one, different creator.
I make all my scenarios in rct2 classic, i bought it when i was kid. I dont know how to help u, hope u can find the answer
All, i have now completed the built-in scenarios on RCT Classic that i play on my Ipad (so i hope that is the RCT classic that people talking about)

Anyway how do i download user-created scenarios onto my Ipad?

I have tried using iTunes - device -file sharing then clicking add file and i tried to add for instance Hyper Park but when i then open RCT Classic on Ipad i cant find where to play the scenario??

Any help please?