Ogs Land - New Park - Screens inside!

Thanks for the comments people. Smile

I'm hoping to have another update today, or at least some shots of stuff you haven't seen yet. Wink
ACC Hunters
allot better with the varied tress, Cant wait for the next update Smile
Thanks a lot shaun. Smile

And here it is!

This picture is the same as the one facing down the lake with the hills and waterfalls, but with the new added rocks.

[Image: w17gx2.png]

Here's one of the rides on the other side of the park, connected by the Mini Railway. This ride is called Disko Dancer.

[Image: w17h8i.png]

And here's the Giraffe pen. There is a male called Grant, and a female called Gretchen. There are two viewing platforms.

[Image: w17hck.png]

This ride here is called the Treetop Flyer. It is on the same side as the aquarium, and the pool at the back of the park. It can be accessed by the Mini Railway, or the cable car type thing from the main entrance.

[Image: w17hmq.png]

And the new addition to the park. We are happy to inform guests that we have teamed up with McDonald's, Burger King and Pizza Hut, to add variety to the food available at the park. Don't forget the small KFC near the back of the park.

[Image: w17huv.png]

Thoughts and comments appreciated. Smile
ACC Hunters
Im loving the river with the waterfall, great work Smile
ooo that waterfall is pretty! :mrgreen:
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.
It's a shame that that part of the park is inaccessable. It's just lovely scenery that you can see from the park itself, or in my case, look at to my hearts content!

Any suggestions on what to do next? Just little touches.
ACC Hunters
The park looks great :!:

Sugestion .
Try to start using Custom Scenery. This thread will explain where to get Custom Scenery and how to use Custom Scenery.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
I have used some already, the tables, umbrellas and the rocks at one of the waterfalls are all custom scenery. Wink

But thanks for the link, and I'll look into adding some new stuff. Smile
ACC Hunters
Sorry for the lack of updates, but it's exams next week, so it's going to be a while until the next update. I may find time to squeeze in an update or two.
ACC Hunters
Nice work! I love all the custom scenery. Where can I get the rocks with the waterfalls and the table parasols?
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg