RCT2 beach area and boardwalk on rc&f server (orct2)

i used to belong to the tycoon paradise server (formerly whiskey station) and when that went under i had no idea what was gonna happen next i stopped playing for awhile and decided to check if anyone else had a similar group, lo and behold there was lol so this is my first area on there, im a bit rusty and i dont have a lot of experience building buildings with ncso but i gave it my best shot, anyway here it is, ignore the area behind mine, its an ffa server and its not technically supposed to be a cohesive park

oof forgot to post the rest of the screenshots on the post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
First, welcome back! It's been a while but it's great to see more work from you, the Woodie looks great.
Team CoasterTech

Welcome back! Nice stuff, and you have some talent. I hope you do something with the feedback received on NE.