More Food??

Are there any mods that have different food in them? Not the structures but the food. Like popcorn, and funnel cake, and more sodas, REAL carnival food? I've noticed there are no food mods.
I don't think modders can add different types of food, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone had figured out how to do so. I'd check out ShyGuy'sWorld and CSDepot if I were you.
Team CoasterTech

You can rename the items, but it doesn't really make a difference. If you really wanted to, you could re-name the small bag of donuts as small bag of funnel cakes (Sounds odd). Add a drink stall stall and call on the soda option as Coke, then add another and call it Mtn Dew. Can be done with those custom stalls or the generic ones.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(May 26, 2019, 09:56 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: I don't think modders can add different types of food, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone had figured out how to do so. I'd check out ShyGuy'sWorld and CSDepot if I were you.

Personally I'd like to see if CS creators could create custom stalls such as generic versions of the themed stuff in RCT3, versions of RCT1 & 2 Stands but designed like the 3 stands are, and, of course, custom stands for stuff not found the aforementioned games.  As actual CS that can be used and work just like the in-game stands.

I've always wondered why it's never been done before, but then again I also wonder if anyone's ever tried it, let alone thought of it.  I have a whole grocery list of custom concession stands and CFRs that don't exist within RCT3 yet, and some that do, the creator's won't share with the communities so...yeah...

If it's doable, I'd love to see it become a reality.  But I dunno much about content creation for the game.
There are stands that are like Crapes, Corndogs, a popcorn stand....but to me, they are useless because they don't have the actual foods to go with. Just doesn't go over right to me to have a stand advertising crapes, but the peeps actually buy say, donuts or candy.
Can anyone tutor/help me with Path Creator?
(Jun 14, 2019, 08:22 AM)Riverwillows Wrote: There are stands that are like Crapes, Corndogs, a popcorn stand....but to me, they are useless because they don't have the actual foods to go with. Just doesn't go over right to me to have a stand advertising crapes, but the peeps actually buy say, donuts or candy.

That's where my CS Concessions idea comes in, actually.  The stands actually sell food.  Because if they don't sell, then they don't count towards keeping the Peeps satisfied and you'll get the "Consider placing more concession stands" messages because there's not enough legit stands in the park at the time.

Again, as I said to Chris, I dunno much about CS creation and all, but I'd totally support and offer assistance in a project like that.
It would have to be the actual food advertised, like popcorn, corn dogs, etc. I wonder why new foods can't be created? Everything else can?
Can anyone tutor/help me with Path Creator?
(Jun 15, 2019, 07:44 AM)Riverwillows Wrote: It would have to be the actual food advertised, like popcorn, corn dogs, etc. I wonder why new foods can't be created? Everything else can?

That's the idea, yes.  I wonder why as well, to be honest.
Hi River! Very nice thread. I too cannot understand why people create stalls Such as Pepsi, MTN Dew, etc. But you cannot use them unless you chose something from the vanilla stalls? It really cranks my tractor!. Also, why in the world would you need an "Invisible" stall??? Like you, I certainly hope someone can come up with a way to create stalls with the food, drinks, or items that matches that stall.

I cannot be positive but I think the "Make Your Own Balloon Set" actually does this. You don't have to already have a vanilla balloon stall in your park. You can install this and it will work.

Kudos to you for bringing this up.