Poll: Vote for your favorite park
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Burg Grauenstein
20.00%
1 20.00%
Playaparque
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ROUND 1 MATCH 1 - CoasterTech vs The Bracketeers

The first match has arrived!

Burg Grauenstein by CoasterTech
https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/rush-r1...tein.19096

VS

Playaparque by The Bracketeers
https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/rush-r1...rque.19097

Do not vote until you have downloaded and viewed both parks in-game!

Remember: If your team's park is in this poll, your vote will not be counted
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Burg looks like a great entry! Looking forward to checking it out.
Same to yours bracketman. Also I wanna think I had a part in the creation of your team name. Do I get royalties?
Burg is such a cool park. Great atmosphere and layouts.
Playaparque was my favorite of this round. At first glance, I was going to vote for Burg - but my vote quickly changed after viewing them both in game.

While there's nothing technically 'wrong' with Burg, Playaparque was just so much more fun and enjoyable to look at for me. I love the ride names in particular haha.

Each of the layouts in both parks were fantastic.
Burg:
A donut-shape feels so special on such a small map. The two coasters were really cool. They have some nice synchronisation between each other. The atmosphere is okay. I think the archy could've been a bit more interesting though. The towers are great, but the rest is a bit boring. Not a lot of exciting color choices. Just some random stuff on the walls.

Playaparque:
Quite an atmospheric park! The two layouts are special, especially the arrow is really cool. The park is really colorfull (reminds me of Feira do Flamengo). The buildings seem a bit small though. Maybe that's what you wanted, but it's a bit too small to my liking.
Playaparque is quite the charming build, and I do quite like it. A few things really stuck out to me while looking it over though:

Firstly, there's no railings on the stairs or elevated station for the Dive Coaster, kinda a funny little oversight. The Dive Coaster also lacks any sort of break run before the station which takes away from an otherwise solid layout in my opinion. I really like how compact the Arrow is and its flow, but the super long trains on the super short break runs doesn't work for me. As MK also said, the buildings do seem like they're a bit small or squished down. Not sure how they'd look if they were done at a slightly larger scale and perhaps you tried it, just saying they look a tiny bit off.

Overall, a really solid build and one that I quite like. The layout issues directly stem from the limited size of the build so I can't really hold it against the overall project.
Team CoasterTech

Winner:
Bracketeers!

Burg Grauenstein was built by barnNID (45%), Scoop (45%), ChrisMDB (7%), Camcorder22 (3%).

Playaparque was built by mamarillas (60%), Beralto (30%), ][ntamin22 (10%).
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Congrats guys! Always glad to see more work from barNID and skoop.

Hoping that this starts to gain more interest! Would be nice to see all of the people participating in this contest actually voting in it.
Congrats! You would have gotten my vote too.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!