Poll: Vote for your favorite park
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1001 Nights
0%
0 0%
DaVinci's Flying Machine
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ROUND 1 MATCH 2 - Fox Nation vs Bumbly Beachboys

And now, the second match of the first round...

1001 Nights by Fox Nation
https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/rush-r1...ghts.19103

vs

DaVinci's Flying Machine by Bumbly Beachboys
https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/rush-r1...hine.19102

Do not vote until you have downloaded and viewed both parks in-game!

Remember: If your team's park is in this poll, your vote will not be counted
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Fantastic matchup, but for me, there's a clear winner.
1001 Nights was a cool park, but it lacked some cohesion. The launcher didn't feel like it really belonged to the rest and didn't carry the atmosphere from the other side of the pond. The layout was pretty cool, but some supports would've made it 10 times cooler.
Da Vinci's Flying Machine had it all. Great layout, great colours, great everything. Just fantastic. If this is only the start of the contest, I'd love to see what you guys come up with in the future. Nice work.
I really like 1001 Nights quite a bit. While I do agree that some custom supports would have added a lot, it is still a very nice park. I love that it doesn't feel cluttered, and the use of open space works very nicely with the theme.

Great work!
1001 nights is a really cool park. Especially good, well-detailled archy and sweet colors. The open space gives it some nice rest indeed.
I wish the coaster didn't go so fast though. I bet it would break my neck when riding it.
Some objects were also very glitchy. That's kinda annoying when you don't use OpenGL. I wish the arch above the path was a little bit higher for example. Changing the order in Tile Inspector could also help to prevent it.
Nice stuff anyway, and I think you put down a cute park!
Pour one out for the Fox Nation. We got destroyed. Incredible work by the Bumbly Beachboys!
Winner:
Bumbly Beachboys!

1001 Nights was built by Gustav Goblin (70%), SimFox (30%).

DaVinci's Flying Machine was built by Bubbsy41 (72%), Jappy (11%), MK98 (11%), henkert (3%), Mattk48 (3%).
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!