BAD NEWS!!!

me like :!:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
another small update, not a lot has been done since my last update, i have been busy with other stuff(like overflowing forum fun with post after post)here are some pics:

[Image: 10p20pg.jpg]
[Image: 10p22bm.jpg]

thats all, more updates soon, comments greatly appreciatedSmileSmile
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
Very nicely done so far! I love that waterpark!
Nice update Neg-G
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Bad news peeps!!!

once again, my park has been deleted! and once again its my fault and i did it exactly the same way as before, i am getting really annoyed about this now, Shaun i know how you feel man! i accidentely saved a blank park over it thinking i was loading the park up!!! i know i know, i am a complete idiot ll, but i am not letting this get in the way, i am currently thinking about my next park, and am going to start construction today. Thanks for all the support that you guys have given me since i started this park and hope to post more projects on the exchange forum very soonSmile

thanks again,
Neg-G
-Island P4XX
Hope to see more great parks from you in the near future :!:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Easiest way to combat something like that Neg is to make 2 save files, and regulary save both.I done what you done, a long time back....and its soul destroying.You live and learn.
wait you should have a .dat.bak file in your My Documents/RCT3/Parks. remove the .bak and reload the park. it might be a little outdated though
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
i have looked but there doesnt seem to be one there, there was one file but it was an outdated version of my drayton manor recreation(stilll unfinished) but it doesnt matter now, i am already starting a new park that will hopefully be much much betterSmile thatnks for the kind gestures guysSmile
-Island P4XX
Just a personal request, PLEASE send the Drayton Manor recreation to me!:wink:

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness